Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wildfire student edition (will it be available for discount/free?)
Curious if anyone knows if Wildfire student edition will be available for a discounted price. I know that for a while the 2001 version was available for current PTC product users for around $15. I got...
5
5

solid from facets ?
Hi there, can anyone help me? I want to obtain a solid model from a facets feature....please!!! Maurizio
3
3

newbie question: radial pattern creation. Can´t make it work.
Hi NG. I´m an engineering student (mechanical) and I can´t make a radial pattern using proe 2001. I´ve made a cylinder (protrusion) with a cut and I want to pattern it, radial. I don´t know...

Re: Plans for a reel type push lawnmower?
Some might argue in court which is the usual place for it. I wouldn't be surprised if where those 'add-ons' started was Nokia. Or do you think such products get to market without Nokia getting its...

Re: CAD Services from India
Yes, they have more asses and elbows than they can shake a stick at, and can pay very low wages to. But oh....they don't pay taxes to your governement.....I guess you'll have to make up the short fall...
1
1

Linux, ATI FireGL X1
Hello! Look this Problem: It concerns Suse8.1 with a ATI FireGL-X1. Driver version 2,12 of ATI. XFreeversion is 4,2,0 XServer is XFree86 Modules fglrx and to be agpgart with the X11 start loaded. The...

About trail file function
Does anyone know and how to make use of it, I know a little about it that it may recover a file and will show the previous steps that done on the file. Many Thanks, Mike
4
4

Wildfire Crack request
Anyone have a Wildfire 2002 crack. Appreciate it. Kosit
29
29

Re: Variable Section Sweep
First, I am a tool designer, tool maker and machinist. The form tools I know about are of two types. One type is held on a slide a forced against a rotating piece, as in a Davenport or Acme-Gridley...

Re: import problem autodesk to proe
Thank you, Liek Lam (and dakeb). Ever so often, I learn something from this news group. David Janes

swapping two columns (family table)
Does anyone know of a quick method to swap columns in a family table. (I like to keep my family table organized by dimension groups). Currently the fastest technique I have is when in the family table...
4
4

mill / engraving along curve.
Hi people, does anyone know the best way to create a potrusion that has to represent a milled (engraved) area? Creating a sweep around a bounding curve is a lot of work, since there are many letters,...
5
5

Error in Ilink 3.0
Hi gurus... Sorry, please ignore my previous mail... Like to know whether any of you come across this error before... An error occurred on loading preferences The disk may be full Well, it happens...
1
1

Wilfire -> purging directories
Hello! Before ProE Wildfire, I was using the ProE 2000i2 version. To erase all old version of the files in the working directory at once, there was a nice "Purge" command located in the "File" menu....
3
3