Subject Author Posted Replies

Human Robot Following Using Parco UWB RFID Tags and Obstacle Detection
2
2

Mars Exploration Rovers Update - August 4, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Completes Camera Check-Up, Puts Finishing Touches on Panorama - sol 915-921, August 04, 2006: Spirit has finished acquiring images for the "McMurdo panorama" and began adding some...

looking for THE dc drive motor speed controller solution
Well I am frustrated. I thought had "THE" solution for driving my DC drive gear motors, but it appears that PWM from one device is not the same as PWM from another. crap! ( or --- I am not asking the...
19
19

brushless speed controller work on a motor w/ brushes (DC) ?
Can a brushless speed controller work on a motor w/ brushes (DC) ? Thanks !
21
21

Research Topics in Computer Vision
Hi, I am on lookout for a challenging research topic in Computer Vision which I can work on for about a year and come out with a successful implementation of the same in MATLAB and then in C. I did...
6
6

Electronics Suppliers?
I am looking for a supplier to buy parts from. Transistors, comparators, amplifiers, etc... Can anyone recommend a good suplier that will do bussiness with individuals (other than Radio Shack). I keep...
6
6

Looking for a beam robot to use indoor...
Is there any beam robot to use inside my home ? I'd like have a robot able to run in my living room (4 20w fluorescent lamps). Thanks.
2
2

encoder link might be usefull
make encoders, and masks, any type you want dan Optical Encoder Wheel Generator
4
4

IR Sensor Issues
I'm learning the Parallax BoeBot in preparation for a class I'm assisting and I'm trying to figure out if everyone has the same issues with the IR sensors that I am having. I set up the BoeBot with...
4
4

Time for my robot to move on :(
One of my robots seeks a new home, its done all it can do for me used it under a webcam, and was controlling it via IRC I'd be glad to answer any questions. dan

Mars Exploration Rovers Update - July 29, 2006
UPDATE: NASA's Spirit Rover Survives Record Cold on Mars - sol 908-914, July 29, 2006: Spirit remains healthy and continues to make progress on computer upgrades and scientific research, despite...

I am looking for the simple robot to carry a PC back to client's home
after I repair the PC , I find that it is very heavy to carry a PC back to client's home since there is one each day. initially , it is remote controlled , 24 V good "tough" power from motor , make...
19
19

Using linear actuators on a robot arm
How about using linear actuators to drive a robot arm instead of stepper motors or servos? The big 340+ oz/inch servos cost a fortune and are incapable of lifting a measly five pounds with an 18 inch...
7
7

program Basic stamp in C/C++?
I want to start robotics and electronics, and found Boe Bot (Parallax) on the internet, which looks quite good for my needs (learn electronics and programming a robot). The problem is that according...
6
6

Robot Video Games - What is your favorite?
As the title asks, what is your favorite robot video game? TMT
6
6