Subject Author Posted Replies

Any robots like Hero 1 still made ?
The closest i have found are at drrobot, but they are expensive, really expensive. If there are not, then were there any similar affordable robots made lately ? Thanks.
18
18

cameralink controller
hello friends! does anyone have idea about cameralink controller or else u can suggest me some sites or some information about such controller. thanks and regards

Where To Begin
Hi Friends, I am too much interested in Robotics. But I dont know anything about it. Where should I start from . I am B.C.A. and currently working as java - Senior Programmer in a Company. Suggestions...
3
3

Back to work folks!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060502/ap_on_sc/robot_challenge
18
18

Products for industrial robots offline programming
Hi, I'm new here although I read contributions quite often. Please, does anybody have some experience with the following products for offline programming of industrial robots? ABB Robot Studio (ver...
1
1

Mars Exploration Rover Update - May 1, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Continues Winter Science Studies on Mars - sol 820-827, May 01, 2006: Spirit remains healthy and is making good progress on the rover's winter campaign of scientific experiments. This...
11
11

Roll Over, Aibo: Meet S.Korea's Robot Dog Fri Apr 28, 10:28 AM ET
Roll Over, Aibo: Meet S.Korea's Robot Dog Fri Apr 28, 10:28 AM ET SEOUL, South Korea - Roll over, Aibo, there's a new robot dog in town. A South Korean company is stepping into to the gap left by...

Mars Exploration Rover Update - April 29, 2006
UPDATE: Opportunity Hits 800 Sol Mark! - sol 796-803, Apr 29, 2006: Opportunity is healthy and making good progress towards "Victoria Crater," with just under 1,400 meters (.86 mile) to go. The team...

ADC in Atmega8
Hello, I am doing a project using ATmega8. For that we need an ADC of atleast 5Msps. We first thought of using the built in ADC but I want to know the maximum samples per second for the in built ADC?...
5
5

JAUS rant
I haven't seen it mentioned on here but some of you may know that there exists a protocol for passing control messages between an operator console and autonomous vehicle. JAUS, the Joint Autonomous...
2
2

seeking an engineer
Well, since I didn't see anything prohibiting it in the online FAQs I'm going to go ahead and post my needs and deal with the fallout. I am the Chief Computer Engineer at a rural Pennsylvania firm...
12
12

Need Panasonic Robot Help (Pana Robo - HR55
I am looking for some assistance with a Panasonic Robot our school received as a donation. The robot in question is: Pana Robo - HR55 (Robot) Panadac - 391 (Controller) Handheld Programmer (Teaching...

Smaller than a penny 9V Lego Micro Motor - ideal for small tabletop mobile robots, robotic tribes,
It is posted at my site, along with other Lego motors: Standard 9V Built-in GearDown - Powerful 9V 9V Clear Cube The above mentioned 9V Micro Motor 4.5V Older Model Motors and Battery packs 9V TRAIN...

TechShop To Open Public Workshop on the SF Peninsula
Need a place to build your stuff in the San Francisco bay area? San Mateo, CA , April 22, 2006 -- Jim Newton and Ridge McGhee announced this week that they are forming a project called "TechShop",...
13
13

Where to get a few prototypes pcb's built and/or assembled
I have a small 2 layer board (
4
4