Subject Author Posted Replies

Atmel C one clock cycle
Hi, I'm a bit struck at present as I am trying to make my data transfer over a clock cycle. I'm new to C in terms of using it on microcontrollers. my task is like - __ __ __ __ __ __| |__| |__| |__|...
7
7

Northrop DC/DC Gyro
Hi Folks! Just bought this beauty: very sturdy. It is a 3-axis DC/DC gyro. I believe it is eletromechanical. I couldn't find any online reference on the pins and how to operate it. Anybody has any...
9
9

Unmanned Ground and Sea Systems Conference
Unmanned Ground and Sea Systems Conference April 5-7, 2006 - Washington, DC April 5, 2006: DAY 1 0900-0905 Administrative Announcements 0905-0935 KEYNOTE ADDRESS: "Challenges Facing the Unmanned...

laser rangefinders/scanners for hobbyists?
Hi - can anybody tell me what laser rangefinders and scanners are available to hobbyists? I've seen some very nice scanners that cost $5K and up, which is a tad too much for me. Any suggestions? I've...
13
13

CFP: IEEE AICS2006 - imminent deadline for extended abstracts
IEEE Advances in Cybernetic Systems (AICS) 2006 Conference ========================================================== Sheffield Hallam University United Kingdom. Sept 7-8, 2006. IMPORTANT: Deadline...

Help us celebrate the Embedded Tools Web Shop's second birthday
We are celebrating with a cake and sticky wine......( picture on ) We thought of sending portions out with each sale but TCP/IP has not yet been extended to the "Matter Transmission Protocol" so...

Fuzzy controller in Simulink for an AC servo motor
Hello, I am trying to design a fuzzy controller for an ac servo motor in simulink. I am trying to use the Fuzzy control toolbox. I will have 2 inputs and one output for the fuzzy controller. Error and...

Where i can buy?
HI ! i am from Delhi,India Can any one tell me from where i can buy Robot Kits ? BuntyIndia
1
1

Atlanta Hobby Robot Club announces the 10th annual Robot Rally
Robot builders and their creations will converge on Marietta Georgia to compete at Sumo Robot Wrestling, Vacuuming the floor and Show off their Robot at the 10th Annual Robot Rally. Sponsored by the...

Mars Exploration Rover Update - March 31, 2006
UPDATE: Difficult progress with five-wheel drive - sol 790-797, Mar 31, 2006: NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter resumed communication-relay support of the Mars Exploration Rovers on March 25, 2006. Spirit...

Video of very cool robot
Story: http://tinyurl.com/layered-x One of the most surprising robots that appeared at the 9th Robo-One competition held here in Tokyo on March 18-19th, 2006, was LAYERED-X developed by Asurada. Its...
1
1

laser sensors
Hi all, I am somehow confussed regarding SICK's laser sensors. We are planning to buy one of these sensors for our mobile robot (a custom made robot, similar in design to a B21). I have been working...

Sensing humans around the robot - what sensor?
For a robot that is about a meter high and needs to navigate through a crowd of people (art opening - this is an art roject :-), I need to sense the proximity of people in the way. I need to do that...
18
18

Newbie - where to get robot parts?
I want to make a "robot" for an industrial application. I need two things: * X-Y-Z table & motor controller * Device that will accurately close in on a small object (1/4" dia.) from 4 sides What are...
3
3

Car and Deep Cycle (Including SLA) Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated March 26, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...