Subject Author Posted Replies

Finally, Death of the 3.5 inch floppy disk
Sony to discontinue 3.5 inch floppy disk April 24, 11:34 PMJapan Headlines ExaminerJoshua Williams Sony announced on April 23rd that they will be discontinuing sales of the classic 3.5 inch floppy...
64
64

Counterfeit ATmega328s
ATmega Slugs Sparkfun just got lumbered with counterfeit ATmega328s: for interesting reading. Check out the comments also. Cheers Don...
11
11

Call for papers. PALADYN. JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL ROBOTICS
Dear comp.robotics.misc mailing list subscriber, I am pleased to announce that the Issue 1/2010 (launching issue) of PALADYN. JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL ROBOTICS has just appeared online at . You are...

Artificial Intelligence MindForth updated 13.APR.2010
it's too bad you lost your mind trying to figure out AI, for all the effort you have put in pushing this rubbish, you could have potentially gotten more done.
1
1

TIGAL Launches VoiceGP
TIGAL Launches VoiceGP - a new family of easy to use voice recognition development tools based on Sensory?s leading edge technologies TIGAL launches VoiceGP product family under its VeeaR brand of...

Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science, Singapore [EI Compendex,ISTP,IEEE Xplore]
[ Please forward to those who may be interested. Thanks. ] ================================================================== 2010 International Congress on Computer Applications and Computational...

UK Micromouse (& Minisumo) - Birmingham, 26th June 2010
Birmingham City University have announced that they are pleased to host UK Micromouse 2010 - their 7th consecutive year. UK MICROMOUSE 2010 Saturday June 26th Millennium Point Birmingham B4 7XG. the...

Need help, control of motors super basic
Robotics Hardcore Newbie ------------------------------------- hey guys and girls, I don't really know if this classifies as robotics, but this is the only forum i have seen that could possibly help...
1
1

Mini-Sumo Ship-In's at UNI! on again for fifth year!
Mini-Sumo Ship-In's at UNI! on again for fifth year! What better example of showing your robots have matured, than you send them off to compete in a contest on their own, and then watch the Live...

Needed Sr Mechanical Engineer - small robotic instruments
PLEASE email your resume to Sunnyvale, CA Roles and Responsibilities: This position has responsibility and authority for: =95Design and document components and assemblies for surgical systems,...

material brain
Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting. Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting. Theory of Cognitivity - Basis of Mind.Forth Robot AI...
3
3

Computer Hardware Poster.
We've seen this before but it's worth another look: a giant poster of computer connectors and sockets to help you identify odd things you find. Version 1.7 hot off the press. As well as improved...
2
2

Motor drivesss
On another note, I have been trying to drive two steppers in sync, with a configuration allready available. Its and XYZ table, but with no Z. I added the Z and it would have drived one stepper OK. I...
2
2

Stepper driver
Any good stepper drivers out there. I have tried the EasyDriver Stepper Motor Driver and have blown two allready. greg
7
7

MEMS rate sensor / gyro recommendations?
Are there any good gyros (i.e. rate sensors) that anyone has experience with recently? I'd prefer tri-axial gyros, but will accommodate dual or single axis. Some of the sensors from Analog and ST come...
1
1