Subject Author Posted Replies

About the bigdog
Is there anyone who knows several background information about the Boston Dynamics and the Bigdog? Is there any related papers about that robot? I am very interested in it but the information...
2
2

MY small Projects Site
Hi, I'm just letting you know about my small robotics and electronics site. I'm doing projects ans posting them to the site when I manage it. I'd like to invite all of you to come and share your...
1
1

Capacitor sizing for Time off Delay Formula?
------------------------------------- Hello all, Iv been searching the net for an answer to a problem im having and iv found this great forum and saw a thread that came close to what I was after but...
3
3

Linux router as embedded computer for robots
Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to use a device with embedded Linux (as wifi routers, NAS, etc.) as a real embedded computer for a robot. Especially wifi routers today are cheap, often contain...
21
21

how to control stepper motor ?
hi how can i communicate stepper motor to pc parallel port by c,c++ programing ? if u have ans. pls give me ans. to my mail id thnx
2
2

Favorite hangouts
Okay, so I recall TMT asked this question a while back, but I wanted to pose it again: Obviously, CRM is no longer the hotbed of activity it once was ten years ago. Well, things change, and more and...
4
4

Help with kits
Hello everyone, I am very new or rather a novice in the field of robotics but want to learn it more. So I want to buy a robotics kit to help in my pursuit of knowledge of robotics but I have limited...
2
2

Code for robotics in various programming languages
I have all sorts of code for robotics and artificial intelligence here: particular I recommend Self Similar (Continuous Gray Code) optimization, The OCT based neural nets and Bloom Filters. Have fun...

Robot maze exploration algorithm
Hello, I am working on algorithm which would control a robot exploring unknown random maze. Maze in unknown. Robot may acquire information about what it sees using sensors in 4 directions. Size of...
4
4

Cooky: Small Robots That'll Make Your Dinner
Cooky: Small Robots That'll Make Your Dinner
1
1

source for ADNS-9500
Future Electronics is the only source that has the ADNS-9500 laser mouse chip in stock but the minimum order is 20 units. I tried the usual suspects, ie. Newark, Mouser, Digikey, etc. but nobody has...
6
6

Scientists, lawyers mull effects of home robots
Your thoughts? TMT Scientists, lawyers mull effects of home robots Posted: Dec 05, 2009 9:43 AM CST By BROOKE DONALD Associated Press Writer PALO ALTO, Calif. (AP) - Eric Horvitz illustrates the...
4
4

Robosapien as a source of servos?
Hi guys, hope I can get some insight here on whether a Robosapien picked up on Craigslist or eBay could be a good source of servos. I know, it would be a shame to tear one apart but I see them...

Astar algorithm, problem
Hello, I work on some program to move a robot through a random maze. To count path from place A to place B I use A* (Astart) algorithm. But, sometimes (in rare cases) A* is unnable to find path (but...
6
6

Volunteering
I am an Electrical and Mechanical Engineer that is unemployed an bored. I would like to find some volunteer work that actually applied to my degrees but my resent searches have turned up nothing. Any...
1
1