Subject Author Posted Replies

Pictures from Robot Fest 09 in Baltimore MD
I went to this local event today and took an assortment of pictures I thought some of you might enjoy... http://picasaweb.google.com/Curt.Welch/20090425RobotFest09#

Mind Reading Devices Going Mainstream
Some new interesting mind-reading headsets are finding their way to market. The devices relay the electrical signals within the wearer's brain to a computer, which then can use the information to...

Artificial intelligence updated in JavaScript and Win32Forth
The Mentifex AI Mind in its JavaScript tutorial version has been updated at for MSIE and in Tom Zimmer's et al. Win32Forth at (for fload into Forth). New features include an ability to answer...

good science fiction robots? BOOKS
what's your favorite SF book with robots in it? mine: Asimov "norby chronicles" is great.
2
2

Anyone at Battlebots??
--Looks like it ain't open to the public due to some deal with CBS. Anyone actually *there* who can do a little reporting??

RoboBusiness 2009 Recap
The sixth annual RoboBusiness Conference and Expo took place last week in Boston and focused on the international business of personal, service and mobile robotics. The event consisted of hundreds of...

Boston Robotics Meetup Group, April 28th
The next Boston Robotics Meetup group meeting will be April 28th at 7:00 at Willoughby and Baltic, 195g Elm Street in Somerville, MA. No previous robotics experience is required. We will continue to...

line follower tutorial
found this tutorial quite beneficial for me for getting started with line follower There are lots of other tutorials on H-bridge, 8051 & electronics on this iste...

the robotic revolution
I've been reading RayKurzweils predictions lately of an 'AI revolution' set to happen this century, whereby most jobs currently done by humans will be done by robots. What do you regard as being at...
1
1

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION, 10th Summer School on Image and Robotics (SSIR 09)
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION 10th Summer School on Image and Robotics (SSIR 09) National Institute for Astrophysics, Optics and Electronics (INAOE) Mexico Web Site: Mexican National Institute for...

Call for participation to Robotstadium 2009
Call for participation to Robotstadium 2009: is an on-line programming contest based on the rules of the Nao RoboCup Standard Platform League. The Robotstadium contest is free of charge and open to...

Nomadic Technologies Scout II
Hi I'm trying to put some Nomad Scout II and SuperScouts back into service for a research group. Does anybody have a copy of the schematics for these machines. Thanks

Engineering as a Cutting-edge Career.
' Engology ' - Engineering Technology. See: - Engineering Industrial Relations. Regards, Fintan Lynch, B.E., M.IEI., Eng-i Mechanical Engineer http://www.EIAss.com Home - Engology

teach yourself pic microcontroller book
this book is very good for beginners and it includes practical projects the link of the book: regards http://uploading.com/files/PGZAK5C5/9429660.rar.html
1
1

fanuc robot: TP to LS
This is about a robot model R-J3iB from I couldn't find this info anywhere, on how to build the TP file with something like maketp. I've got ROBOGUIDE installed and working fine, where I can run a...
1
1