Subject Author Posted Replies

Modify Hitec HS-475HB for continuous rotation?
Hi, I have a Hitec HS-475HB that I want to modify for continuous rotation. Anyone done this? Cheers gorm_less
1
1

SOD64 - a 64bit Stack Oriented Design Processor
In other words, thanks to Marcel Hendrix et al., expect 64-bit Forth supercomputers for use in AI and robotics. Meanwhile the AI User Manual is filling up with links catalogued at and embedded in the...
1
1

FPGA/CPLD group on LinkedIn
FPGA/CPLD group on LinkedIn for People Involved In the Design and Verification of FPGA's and CPLD's to Exchange Idea's and Techniques. You should have FPGA/CPLD Design/Verification on your Profile to...

Digital frames in RAM to Analog output, Please help !
Hi all ! I have a memory buffer/array in my application (Builder C++) which represents frames of video, every 20 miliseconds I'm refreshing the data in the buffer. I need somehow, to make this digital...
3
3

3d Mapping with Z-Cam?
It looks like the Sporge attack on this group has ended. Though, I wish I had some sort of explanatino... did the sporger simply go on vacation for a while. Was an effective filter created? Anyway, I...
2
2

WTB: Ideal Maxx Steele Robot from the mid 80's
I've been looking for a Maxx Steele robot for many years now and am definitely interested in purchasing one from any interested owners. Thanks, Tony DeRosa
1
1

Adaptive Methodolgy
At AJ Square, we apply the ADF methodology to each of our service models, and because of the ADF's flexible, modular structure, we can adapt it to your specific project type. By allowing AJ Square...

7 inch high resolution TFT LCD wide VIEW screen portable DVD player
inches high resolution TFT LCD wide VIEW screen portable DVD player This portable DVD player includes a rechargeable battery pack enabling 2 hours continuous play time. It's Sleek, Simple to use and...

Mechanical Engineering Positions
ABCO Automation, Inc., located in the highly desirable Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina, is seeking an experience Mechanical Engineering Team Leader and Mechanical Engineer. Qualified...

CMUcam opinions?
Anyone using the CMUcam 1, 2, or 3? I'm looking at buying a 3 to use on a number of small mobile robots with minimal on-board processing (Lynxmotion Hexapod, Bioloid Humanoid, and BoeBot). Any...

Optimal location of world capital
It should not be left up to Homo sapiens alone. User Manual of Artificial Intelligents for Robots as Free Citizens 1 Overview 1.1 What is MindForth? __ 1 __ 1.2 History of MindForth __ 2 __ 1.3 Does...
14
14

Cheap Muscle Wire
1
1

Want to become robot designer from scratch
I want to design robots from scratch. I am an electronics hobbyist and a software engineer. I have an experience of 3.5+ yrs of working on 8051 assembly language,C. I know very well interfacing...
4
4

New Home Robots web site
Covering all aspects of robots for the home:
1
1

Using MindForth for machine translation
1.6.3 For demonstration of machine translation (MT). for current versions of the original, unported MindForth machine translation still lies in the future, the MT capability is inherently there,...
1
1