Subject Author Posted Replies

Drive Assembly
Hello All I was wondering what type of drive assembly some of you are using on your robots? Thanks in advance Paul
1
1

mechatropolis - where mechanical and electronic engineering meet
This is a new website brought to my attention from EETimes. Looks like it has the potential to be interesting to us robot tinkering = types. Their tagline is "where mechanical and electronic...
2
2

[CFP] Call for Papers FBIT 2007 International Conference Jeju Island Call for Papers: ROBOTICS
Call for Papers Frontiers in the Convergence of Bioscience and Information Technologies (FBIT 2007) October 11-13, 2007, Ramada Plaza Jeju, Jeju Island, South Korea The conference will consider novel...

ACCESS_VIOLATION in Mind.F AI
The AI Mind for robots is getting ACCESS_VIOLATION error messages. where I plead for help from Win32Forth coders, and this message is also being posted in c.l.f on Usenet. announces that the venerable...
1
1

Smooth, adjustable, continuous airflow for wind instrument playing robot
Hello, Does any body in this group has experience in music playing robots? I would like to brain storm with those interested in music playing robots. In this particular discussion I want to ask your...
4
4

making a bot follow an invisible track
I want to make vehicles crawl around a LEGO town following a path I define -- but in some invisible way, so the onlookers can't see how it works. What are my options? Here are some I've thought of,...
12
12

can i use a UCN 5804 for 4-wires stepper motor and how ?
i have a 4 -wire stepper motor and i want to control it , can i use the UCN 5804 ? and what about the connections ,rely me plz??
1
1

CENTER OF GRAVITY FROM A DIGITAL IMAGE
Hi, I have an image of a black paper cut in a right angled traingle shape and placed on a sheet of white paper. Size of the image is 100x100 pixels. The triangle looks and has the dimensions as shown...
2
2

What is meaning of doing calibration of a industrail robot?
Hi,guys, Some times I heard that if some parts of a industrial robot changed, it need to do some calibrating? And what's the meaning? Why and how to do it? Thanks.
9
9

Picking a computer
Hello All I looking for some help in picking the computer that going to run my lastest robot? This is the third robot I have built. The past two where kits that I just put the parts together. This...
3
3

BC559B PNP Epitaxial Silicon Transistor
Hello anyone please describe its features? i gone through Data sheets but couldnt find the proper working? why it is used and how it is useful for 7 segment displays? regards Rizwan
5
5

Single board computer
Hello all I looking for a single board computer? Paul
9
9

Do You Wish That We Show Up?
Do You Wish That We Show Up?
5
5

[Demolicious] ASIMO goes Over the Edge
It looked to me like the leg simply gave out from under the robot. The knee joint just buckled. This could have been the result of losing power, an internal short or other fault that caused it to...
5
5

AC adjustable timer, motion sensor timer
Heres the setup: 1. I have standard household current (110v, 15 amp, AC) entering into a device. 2. A momentary pushbutton switch is pressed. 3. This feeds a current to a standard receptacle outlet,...
2
2