Subject Author Posted Replies

IAI driver Error
I have this IAI cylinder part no:RCP-RSWI-H-100, the driver is RCA-S-RSW. When I wire up the driver and actuator, I turn on, the driver have an alarm error, I tried to retrive the message from the...

CALL FOR PAPERS - 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing
* CALL FOR PAPERS - 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing September 23-26, 2012....

Machine Listening mailing list
Dear colleague, We are glad to announce a new mailing list dedicated to the hot topic of Machine Listening. list aims to attract members from diverse research communities (signal processing, machine...
1
1

[CFP] Final CFP: 9th EvoCOMNET, Nature-inspired Techniques for Telecommunications Networks and other Parallel and Distributed Systems
*** 9th EvoCOMNET, 2012 *** Nature-inspired Techniques for Telecommunications Networks and other Parallel and Distributed Systems Track at EvoApplications, The European Conference on the Applications...

DuinoMite, the Maximite compatible is now available.
About a month ago, I gave a very good rundown on a new PIC32 based Micro-controller-Computer system that was about to be released. These boards arrived yesterday, and prices start at around $33. Just...

Call for Papers (CFP)
========================================================= Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences Call for Research Papers (Vol. 2 No. 10) Oct 2011 Sir/ Madam, Journal of...
1
1

Steve Jobs passed away.
to hear. one of the few real pioneers to the modern industry. RIP Steve. Don...
101
101

Looking for an Omron NT2S-F123
Hi all I am looking for such a panel for testing. If some one has such one around I'd be interested, I want a second hand one or even partly broken. As long as it is cheap and good enough for testing....

VisRecog module of MindForth AI for robots
The visual recognition module of MindForth AI for robots when fully implemented will serve the purpose of letting AI Minds dynamically describe what they see in real time instead of fetching knowledge...

Kinect on Pioneer Robot
Anyone have any info on connecting a Kinect to a Pioneer (specifically the 2 DX, but would be interested in any info on other models also). Looking for demo applications (possibly SLAM apps) and...
1
1

Eval Board Are Shipping
Congratulations! Mentifex (Arthur) --
1
1

IJRRSIC CALL FOR PAPERS Vol. 1 No. 4
International Journal of Research and Reviews in Soft and Intelligent Computing (IJRRSIC) ISSN: 2046-6412 Dear colleague I would like to invite you to submit a paper to Vol. 1, No. 4 of IJRRSIC. The...

JavaScript AI default-concept ego engenders consciousness.
When the thinking program =93AiMind=94 has no active concept, it activates its own ego and everything that it has in memory about itself. Every visitor may pose questions to the program and thus...

Autonomous and Rehabilitation Robotics CFP
International Journal of Swarm and Computational Intelligence Special Issue: Autonomous and Rehabilitation Robotics for Papers Autonomous and Rehabilitation Robotics aims at the development of novel...

Using a computer's parallel port to power switches on a robot
I am trying to build a robot using an older laptop and some automobile windshield wiper motors. I have Debian Linux (Lenny) installed on the laptop and intend on using SSH over WiFi to communicate...
1
1