Subject Author Posted Replies

Need help finding an ideal kit from all you experts...
I've always wanted to make a little robot, and I think now is a good time to start. Im looking for a good starting robot kit that has a few specification: -programmable : I like the idea of a...
2
2

Close Approx of Sick Ladar & MM Wave Radar?
Hi All, I seriously need some help here... I am looking for Close approximation of Sick Ladar and MM wave Radar for Sensor Fusion project for obasacle avoidace project,.... Can any of you suggest...
5
5

Robotics Research
anyone currently using a robotics research 1207 or 1607 manipulator? what are your velocity settings for joint 4?

Please! I need Some help here!
Well I am involved in a project of Sensor Fusion for Unmanned Guided Vechicle. For initial protptype I need three kind of sensors Laser Sick LADAR Ultrasonic Range Finders Milli-meter Wave Radar.......
3
3

AD: New Speech Synthesizer IC
SSG01 Sound Coprocessor (Soundgin) is a single chip 6-voice electronic music synthesizer sound effects / voice synthesizer chip. It produces complex sound effects, synthesizer style music and English...

soldering leads to a male KK connector?
I'm having a dickens of a time soldering leads onto a male 2-pin KK connector. It has these little pins (about 3 mm long, and 2 mm apart), and I can't seem to get my lead wire and the pin to hold...
4
4

molecube, reprap & robotics
Folks, I'm curious what comp.robotics.misc thinks about molecube (Cornell) & reprap (Bath, UK).. K

Reading barcodes using a laser scanner
I am talking about a project to add some more inteligence to the Roomba robotic vacuum.(the group isteh "hacking" part of ). We want to a laser, and light sensor inside the Roomba and used it as a...
1
1

how to compute for the measurement of 3-axis magnetometer???
how to compute for the measurement of 3-axis magnetometer???

Mars Exploration Rovers Update - October 16, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Studies Layers of Volcanic Rock - sol 982-987, October 16, 2006: As Spirit enters a period known as solar conjuction, when the sun interferes with transmissions between Mars and Earth,...

Compact Flash(CF) versus Secure Digital (SD) memory cards
Hi All, Is there any read and write speed difference between Compact Flash(CF) versus Secure Digital (SD) memory cards? Do you know any AVR and/or PIC code to read/write (as fast as possible) to CF...
3
3

Newbie question
What is your opinion on INEX robot kit ? see here: much, Frank
1
1

What is Subsumption?
In Mobile Robots, Jones and Flynn ,say in 9.2, "Brooks's subsumption architecture provides a way of combining distributed real-time control with sensor-triggered behaviors. Subsumption architecture,...
133
133

Mars Exploration Rovers Update - October 13, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Studies Layers of Volcanic Rock - sol 977-981, October 13, 2006: Spirit is healthy and continues to make progress on a winter science campaign of experiments. In parallel with normal...

Low cost MEMs accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers --> 3D Posisition and attitude
Hi, I am an amateur robotics fanatic and I need an expert advise. I have a 3D accelerometers and three 1D gyros connected and a 3D magnetic field sensor. These sensors attached on to a carrier printed...
5
5