Subject Author Posted Replies

Need Sone Help!!!!
all da robotic freaks out thr!!! hey ppl....i actually need 2 make a robot for my college tech fest......wildest of da ideas allowed!!! but da problem is i'm unable 2 think abt something....i mean itz...
11
11

USB Basic Stamp 1 question
Ok, I have been interested in robotics for decades. Decided to do something about it. So my question is, has anyone tried the BS1USB Board? From what I gathered it is the Stamp 1 on a USB plug in....
2
2

MotorSolve Sneak Peak at EME 2006
MotorSolve ( the forthcoming electric motor design software from Infolytica Corporation, will make it's first appearance at a special sneak peak demo to be held during the Electrical Manufacturing...

Syntax and robot behavior
An excerpt from "Flesh and Machines" by Rodney Brooks "Dances with Machines "What separates people from animals is syntax and technology. Many species of animals have a host of alert calls. For vervet...
21
21

AD: Robot Control Board Price Reduction
Hi Guys, We have sold most of the surplus SumoBot boards but we still have a few left. I have reduced the price even further to clear them out. The SumoBot boards are now going for only $10.00. Thats...

Robotics as a hobby!
First I want make sure everybody understand that this is a newbie question. My expertise is with computers but I decided that I want to study a little about robotic as a hobby. Now I wonder what kind...
9
9

connecting wires to motors?
It's newbie-question time again! As a learning exercise, I'm slowly building a little robot based on a Tamiya gearbox and wheels. The gearbox comes with two small motors, each with two little copper...
2
2

Mars Exploration Rover Update - September 12, 2006
UPDATE: Finishing Up Scuff Work and Heading for 'Emma Dean' - sol 928-935, September 12, 2006: Opportunity is healthy and just over 100 meters (328 feet) from "Victoria Crater." The rover completed...

This devices wants to be made into a robot
This micro laptop is so cheap (75 bucks) I had to mention it here. Seems like a great base for a robot's brain.
5
5

Finding a specific object from environment
I have little knowledge about programming, electronics & mechanics. I want to build a mobile robot that can identitify different types of objects ,finds the objects' position & pick that objects. The...
4
4

For sale: 9 wire flat ribbon cable, colored coded, 28 AWG
Hi Robotocists, I have for sale a spool of 9 wire flat ribbon cable, colored coded, 28 AWG. Who needs wire? I can send you a picture I took of the wire. I think it's about 20 or 30 ft.? Give me an...

Commodore comouter interfacing books needed
Looking for any books on controlling electronics and robotics with a commodore computer. Tanks Andy
5
5

Long range wireless video transmission
Hello, We are looking for small, light weight, long range wireless video transmitters and receivers. Intendent applications are from blimp, kite, model aircraft (UAV), high altitude baloon to ground...

68HC11
hi there, im not too sure if this is the right place to ask for help for 68HC11 but i would like to ask if anyone knows how to program the PortA of the 68HC11 so tat it is able to take in inputs from...
5
5

CNC Controlled Etcha-sketch
Sorta off-topic, but kinda cool in an overkill kinda way ... ( I am not associated with seller in any way. ) JCD eBay Mobile
3
3