Subject Author Posted Replies

Mikrobasic
Hello, I am just starting with Mikobasic. i keep getting error using simple command I use 'Pause', the complier says it was not declared actually any commands its says that anyone knows the problem ?...
1
1

Checking motor possitions
Hello, I'm starting the desing of a sumo robot to play on 2007 contests. I've been reading for several weeks on internet and looks like people doesn't ofter use absolute encoders to check movement of...
3
3

LPT to DC
Hello, I'm working on a small simple project of finding the simplest way to get a native computer parallel (LPT) to control a series of small electric motors. The electric motors are 9V ones and I am...
2
2

Mars Exploration Rover Update - September 8, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Monitors Dust and Searches for Clouds - sol 950-956, September 08, 2006: Spirit is healthy and continues to make progress on the rover's winter science campaign. During the past week,...

BVAI 2007 Call for Papers
******************************************************************* Subject: Announcement and Call For Papers: BVAI 2007 ********************************************************************* ***...

mavis webcam code
Hi, Has anyone being using the Mavis code, respect to the Leaf robot project, I was interested in using it and wondered if any other hobby robotists have already done so and in particular what...
11
11

Buy Robot car?
Hi. Im starting on a project where i want do to some AI programming for at Robot car. (small scale robot). But since im not that much into hardware, I would like to know if its possible to buy a...

South France Robots Fan
Hello I am searching robot fans in the Aix/Marseille or in south east France or at last France who are interested with robots like KHR-1, bioloid, etc. We could share our experience, make...
1
1

NASA Rover Nears Martian Victoria Bowl Goal
Sept. 6, 2006 Dwayne Brown/Erica Hupp Headquarters, Washington 202-358-1726/1237 Guy Webster Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. 818-354-6278 RELEASE: 06-307 NASA ROVER NEARS MARTIAN VICTORIA...
1
1

Philadelphia Museum Robotics Challenge, Octobee 20-21 2006
Calling all AMATEUR ROBOT ENTHUSIASTS! The Franklin Institute and The Philadelphia Robotics Alliance will hold their first annual Robotics Challenge & Expo on October 20-21, 2006. All amateur robot...

Mars Exploration Rover Update - September 5, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Recovers from Software Reset, Makes Finishing Touches to Winter Panorama - sol 943-949, September 05, 2006: Spirit experienced a software reset during the evening overpass of the...

Simple microcontroller, UK?
Hi, I want to get started in building a simple robot, mainly to help get my kids interested in science, programming etc. Also because it is kind of a childhood dream of my own :) I am a programmer,...
6
6

SIMON, the humanoid robot
Hello! I would like to introduce my humanoid robot to you. characters of SIMON - Number of freedom is 32 (24 are controlled by PIC) - Height: 115 cm - Weight : 6 kg (without embedded computer, accu...
3
3

R/C car control with serial port
Hello, I'm trying to make an toy car controlled by serial port. How can I make a robot, wire-controlled by serial port of a PDA? I have an old R/C car. It's controlled by radio controller. The drive...
17
17

Mars Exploration Rover Update - September 1, 2006
UPDATE: Inching Closer to 'Victoria' - sol 920-927, September 1, 2006: Opportunity is healthy and still 218 meters (715 feet) from "Victoria Crater." Over the weekend, the rover's shoulder azimuth...