MBZIRC Grand Maritime Challenge

Dear All, My name is Pakinam Kamal. I?m an Account Executive at APCO Worldwid e, a global PR agency. Our client www.mbzirc.com has recently launched the MBZIRC Grand Maritime C
hallenge, a real-world challenge for universities, research centres, compan ies and individual innovators from all over the world, we inspire the devel opment of solutions in autonomous robotic aerial and surface vehicle techno logies. To be held in 2023, the competition will bring together universities, resea rch institutions and individual innovators from all over the world to colla borate on finding a practical solution to global maritime security challeng es such as illegal fishing, piracy, smuggling and human trafficking. It is the first experiment of its kind that will involve a heterogeneous co llaboration among unmanned aerial vehicles and unmanned surface vehicles to perform complex navigation and manipulation tasks in a GNSS- denied marine environment. The competition offers a prize money of US $3,250,000 Please let us know how you want to take this conversation forward. We would love to explore this by a video call based on your availability. Looking forward to hearing from you.
[...]

Site Timeline