Where is behavior AI now?

Randy M. Dumse wrote:

CiteSeer is quite overwhelming for the #papers available for downloading in any given topic area. Everytime I click on one paper, it opens up several avenues for more, more, more. Talk about your tangled web. Right now I'm downloading some papers on emergence and self-organization, which is my other main area of interest, after visual perception.
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/dewolf03towards.html http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/dewolf04emergence.html
Takes a minute or so to get a paper, and up to an hour to read. Got several 100s on the HD. Maybe will get to them after I retire ;-).