whos up to what?

greetings,

anyone making any neat robots?

I'v got a number of the things I'v made posted on my website:

I have a spare one of the new motor drivers I'v made for 'smoking progress', online for sale, should anyone be interested...

I'v been working on a new robot, I have the avr's to make a controller for it now too :)

and most recently made progress on buddy II

I'd be interested to know if anyone here is working on anything similar to these...

party on! Dan

Reply to
dan williams

Thanks for sharing good tips. The pictures needs a bit of compressing on the first page. I can only download 2 pics. My network is mighty slow.

It's freezing outside. So I'm thinking of making a radio mower robot. I meant a remote controlled mower 'that looks like a robot.'

Reply to
Tim Zimmerman

Dan,

I notice you use Li-ions a fair bit. What do you use to charge them? I'm planning on using them for my walker, but understand they need special care when charging.

Reply to
Paul

I`m still collecting junk! The images on your website need thumbnailing to make loading more bareable.

Mr Clarke