Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: I want to ask you the most important question of your life.
Interesting.

[NEWS] NORAD
I received a notice today from NORAD. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 20, 2005 PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. ­ The Visual Warning System being fielded by North American Aerospace Command (NORAD), in...
1
1

Removing cured epoxy from tools?
Is there any solvent to remove cured epoxy from tools like scissors? My friend was helping me fiberglass tubes and was cutting the fiberglass cloth after he epoxied it. Maybe it would just be cheaper...
17
17

Re: Wives and Rockets
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
10
10

Source For Kevlar Thread
Hey Dudes and Dudettes, I am looking for a source for Kevlar thread, in the Austin, TX area. The best I have been able to find, is ultra lightweight stuff (good for shroud lines), in the fly-tying...
11
11

Where do I get a rocket cams
I have an Estes Astro Cam. However, the 110 film it uses is being phased out. I would like to replace the camera with something else. However I do not want to invest in transmitting cameras and...
15
15

PING Dennis McClain-Furmanski (a.k.a Doktor DynaSoar and Unit IV)
Sorry for the PING post. If any one knows how to contact Dennis, please forward this post to him...Thanks. Howard
4
4

[AD] New Kits and Rocket Clocks
Hello all. Just a quick note to let you know that is now stocking Cosmodrome scale kits and some USR kits. You can see them at the website: Also, we have been selling some pretty cool "rocket clocks"....
2
2

Is there any UPS shipping regulations for empty Aerotech RMS?
Is there any UPS shipping regulations for empty used Aerotech RMS motors? Thanks, Dave
2
2

Donation
Hello again Bruce, Just did a $100.00 purchase for Save-Rocketry now through PayPal and it came through as if it was just a donation. I'm hoping it goes through with you guys as a purchase for 12...
12
12

The Joy of Failure
I've mentioned my intent re Level 1-- building a fairly complex rocket, hybrid powered, decent electronics, H & I capable. Also, "low and slow" for the certification flight. RockSim said it would...
11
11

FlisKits: ADV: First Production PayLord kit up for auction!
The second in a series of five #1 production auctions from FlisKits is the PayLord! This is an 18mm 3-motor cluster cousin to the StarLoad model rocket kit. Check it out at: early, bid often, just...

Save Rocketry Now, phase 2 - status
We have two new vendors within the past week, bringing our vendor total to $14,402. have collect $10,730 to date are still available! http://www.saverocketrynow.org/prizes.asp...
1
1

Revenge of the Blue Ninja
I was given an Estes Blue Ninja as a pressie.... As much as I enjoyed receiving it, that sparkle blue colour and the plastic fin assy wasn't for me.... :-) My evil twin decided to change...
2
2

Giant Leap Fireball
Anyone have any experience with these? Thanks
9
9