Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Arley's Spaced Out Rocketry
Posted on behalf of Arley Davis: I was always a big fan of Science Fiction and sci-fi rockets, but so many rocket companies were out of business, or like Estes, they stopped making the great sci-fi...

Latest Legal Information?
On the NAR Website there is a news article from Dec. 22nd, stating that the next hearing would be Jan 28th, Jan 28th has come and gone, but there are no updated news articles. Antbody know what...
1
1

What is best filler for epoxy bonding?
What is the best filler to mix with epoxy for bonding things together? This is not for exposed fillets. I am using West Systems epoxy if that matters. Brian Elfert
18
18

[OT] Spheres in collision
Like any of you ever thought my posts were on topic ... (crossposted, trim) I'm sure this will interest the s.e.d regulars and several can solve it, and & are my best guess for where it actually is on...
3
3

Rail Guide Standoffs
I am building the Smokin' Rockets 7.5" Honest John for my L-3 attempt. I am planning on using rail guides for the 1.5" rail. The guides need to be spaced away from the body tube because of the shape...
3
3

Legal Pads yet?
I see where Ellis Mountain has come out with (yet to be certified) a whole series of single use motors. Has this anything to do with the ruling for the fully assembled PADS? Also where is the ATF on...
26
26

Paisley Rocketeers on BBC Radio 4 "Home Truths" 9-00am BST Saturday 14th May
Just heard a trail for BBC Radio 4's "Home Truths" programme to be broadcast at 9-00am BST. Saturday 14th May. There will be a segment on John Stewart Dunlop and the Paisley Rocketeers who are, I...
4
4

BUZZ MCDERMOTT - Please Contact Me
I have not been able to reach you as you have not answered my multiple emails or phone calls since October of last year, when you said you would return my Kopter Pterosaur kit, Estes Solar Warrior and...

Wanted: V-2 model
I'm looking for a model of the German V-2 (A-4) for use in an elementary school presentation. It can be an old Estes model or a non-functioning model of any reasonable scale. Is you have one you'd...
4
4

Apogee Saturn V
Finally, after a couple years looking at the box, I've started work on my Apogee Saturn V. I've spent quite a bit of time over the last few weeks digging through web resources looking for tips and...
4
4

[FA] Lugs, Rings, etc.
I had to try out the fixed price listing sale, so I listed a bunch of goodies on eBay. If you are interested, click on the link below. Thanks!

New Georgia NAR Section
OK, so we're a year old but we've got awesome members, a great web site, cool gear like T-shirts and stickers, and we just hosted another great Savannah Science Seminar I205 quad egg loft (hat tip,...
16
16

Skyripper Bumoer Sticker
Got mine today! Thanks! Going on my field box ASAP!
15
15

Extending delays in SU motors
I saw Fred Shecter's post on TRF about humidity extending delays in BP motors. If you dump the BP powder in a SU, apply a tiny drop of water to hole (to "humidify" the delay grain), dry external...
3
3

[FT]slow FAA waivers?
Anybody applied for a HPR FAA waiver lately? Things sure are slow. The website for my local FAA office states that they need 10 days to process a waiver, and its been almost 2 months? The waiver is at...
5
5