Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Congressional action suggested...for scale models!
All, I'd like to take a few moments to familiarize the sport rocketry community with an issue currently facing the scale modeling community, and encourage each of you to contact members of the House...

[linux] Geeks
I know there are a lot of linux geeks (massively cheapo) on rmr, many of which are lurkers. this helps. Apple News and Rumors
16
16

Rocketry in the news
A positive story about rocketry in the news.

FlisKits: ADV: First Production StarLoad kit up for auction!
First StarLoad kit EVER Produced! Yep, I finnally got to getting these newst kits up for auction. For those of you not familiar, FlisKits numbers the first 100 kits produced. We then take kit #1, the...
11
11

Re: Mod Rocs in News
I doubt it.
8
8

ROL NEWS--Wildman Offers Certification Discounts
Wildman Offers Certification Discounts May 11, 2005 Web posted at: 12:38 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- Wildman Rocket Supply is offering a discount in connection with a rocketeer's sucessful certification...

BIG DADDY E
of new stuff from Estes on the way. -Fred Shecter NAR 20117 http://www.hhwonline.com:8088/trains/HH0020?MANFNO=EST
37
37

New Ga Field
We have a new flying field in Ringgold Ga. Its a sod farm, 1 mile wide by 2.5 miles long. The sod is well manicured (like a golf course!!) I am in the process of forming a 501(C) corporation for our...
5
5

'tis a good day to buy!
...Save Rocketry Now tickets, that is... Check out all the cool stuff at sane rocketeer wouldn't want a chance at any of this stuff? Heck, I'd love to have it all for my own, but alas, I have to help...
1
1

Another L1 cert
Ok, everyone else is posting theirs. April 17, 2005, a BSD 38 special on a Cesaroni H143SS, set to 8 second delay. Very nice if not terrebly high flight. Pictures should be in the launch newsletter,...
8
8

What do you do with them?
Hi folks. The largest rockets I've built & flown have been a few Aerotech, NCR kits, (An un-flown 6.0 PML Ult Endeavour) and a couple of my own 3-4inch scratch on (3 & 4x29mm) G clusters. All were...
22
22

Level 1 Cert
Well, I've seen a couple of people post about their cert flights, so I'll do the same. April 9, 2005 at Gumbert's field(north of Jackson, Michigan) I flew with the Jackson Model Rocket Club(JMRC)....
16
16

FA: Fun Rockets on eBay!
I'm burning off the remaining cartons of Fun Rocket RTFs. ?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5974396166&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5974395945&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT early and bid often! DGH
35
35

NSL: Manuver Complete
WHAT A WEEKEND! First off, Many Many thanks to the volunteers that made NSL 2005 possible - first and foremost Bill and Anna Martinez for running registration! Chuck Pretto for the loan of the awnings...
29
29

BT-60 > 24mm MMT Tail Cone
Some pics of a 24mm Tail Cone Motor Mount on binaries including info below... To be used with the Bertha NC / BT-60 MR I'm currently doing.... I had originally planned on turning a balsa TC but it...