Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

El Mirage report
El Mirage is open and the lake bed is dry. New doings with the BLM however. For groups over 25, there is now an $80.00 permit fee and one must show insurance. Thought I'd pass that along. My group...
7
7

Todays launch A's & B's
Here's some ramblings for ya! Today I got to fire off a few A & B motors......I chickened out on the C6's after the last flight ended up in the tree.....Off to the sports field for that....I ain't...

Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you a
Which leads to the follow-up question... what am I saving myself FOR? Are you sure we go *anywhere* when we die? After all, nobody's ever come back to tell us about it. And, for that matter, why is...
3
3

Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location.
I am pretty sure I am screwed, not saved. Jerry

Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you
Wow. Another poor soul in need of thorazine... No wonder the Muslims are pissed... Jeez.. Hey buddy...

[ot]exploding toads: coming to a pond near u ?
wonder if the BATFE will put these on the explosives listing.... shockie B) Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather,...
9
9

ROL NEWS--New Video System from BoosterVision
New Video System from BoosterVision April 27, 2005 Web posted at: 12:46 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- BoosterVision is pleased to announce their new third generation hi-power video downlink system. The...

ROL NEWS--New Products Added to Rebel Rocketry Website
New Products Added to Rebel Rocketry Website April 27, 2005 Web posted at: 12:39 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- REBEL Rocketry has updated its website with new products. First a new REBEL kit has been...

What happen to Magnum
Just wondering. What ever happen to Magnum?
6
6

From the Launch Pad of...
Wow! What a blast from the past! Somebody handed me an opened "Flying Model Rocketry Range Operations" box at our Scout meeting last night. They were cleaning a relative's closet, and figured that...
13
13

My approach to Level 1
Just thought I'd post something directly about rocketry, and a couple other folks have described their approach to NAR Level 1. Here's my plan... I've acquired my Skyripper H hybrid motor and most of...
26
26

[history] MR-LMR-HPR-?
The first major era of model rocketry was pioneered by Carslile, Estes, Stine and Reese. This era ushered in what can only be described as a revolutionary change in consumer rocket safety, access, use...
69
69

Teflon Pompom Maker construction details
can now be found here: Pompom Maker Jig

BARCLONE ANNOUNCEMENTS
I am very pleased to announce that all of the new plans mentioned recently on YORF, OldRockets, and here on RMR, have now been posted to the BARCLONE website and are ready to be downloaded....
1
1

SWARM April Launch Report
Hi all, Just to say that my promised report on the weekend's activities at Folly Gate is now online at: you enjoy it, please let me know if you find any errors! I think I've got most of the names...