Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Free Flat Screen Monitor or TV if you please
Guess you will lose your account for spamming.

ROL NEWS--New Vertical Assault Kit from Giant Leap
New Vertical Assault Kit from Giant Leap April 22, 2005 Web posted at: 3:27 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- Giant Leap Rocketry, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of it's latest Almost-Ready-to-Fly...
1
1

Launching from water
I am a sophmore high school student that has just gotten into rocketry, or at least into building them. I know somewhere between a beginner to intermediate knowledge of rocketry in general, as well as...
8
8

ITS HERE !!!! LDRS DUAL DVD SET HAS ARRIVED.....
Hi All The Long awaited LDRS 23 DUAL DVD SET is HERE, IN STOCK READY TO SHIP..... Hangar 11, Inc has them in stock and will be shipping ALL preordered units on Monday 4/18/2005. You can ORDER your...
5
5

Strengthening tubes
I use shipping tubes as model rocket airframes, I strip layers of cardboard from the inside and I was wondering if there is something I can paint it with inside or out, to make it stiffer and more...
5
5

A web site that does exactly what it says on the tin....
I was talking to someone about how difficult it is to buy from a web site nowadays. So many people have missed the point. As a web designer I was told you should be able to buy something from a site...
10
10

HPR igniter failure modes?
What is the rmr consensus wrt hpr igniter failure modes: 1) bad bridge-wire connection 2) bad clip connection 3) insufficient delivered power (controller problem) 4) insufficient pyrogen quantity (too...
12
12

ROL NEWS--New AeroTech Econojet Motors Certified by NAR
New AeroTech Econojet Motors Certified by NAR April 21, 2005 Web posted at: 5:49 PM EDT Cedar City, UT (ROL Newswire) -- The National Association of Rocketry's (NAR) Standards and Testing (S&T)...

high power certification
had two of them last weekend pictures here made it to art applewhites hall of fame! http://www.artapplewhite.com/l1.html#Lisa_Hommrich Subjects from Cesaroni motors to cp/cg decals or stickers?
2
2

ROL NEWS--New AeroTech Catalog Available
New AeroTech Catalog Available April 21, 2005 Web posted at: 12:43 PM EDT Cedar City, UT (ROL Newswire) -- The AeroTech Consumer Aerospace 2005-2006 product catalog is now available for free download...

OT: Anyone Know Where to get 30-40% H2O2 in Ontario, Canada?
Hi, Does anyone know where to get 30 to 40% food grade hydrogen peroxide in Ontario, Canada? I've tried the usual drugstores, pharmacies, and beauty shops but nobody seems to list it. A local supplier...
23
23

Are hybrids always HPR?
With the introduction of the Skyripper 29mm motors, I suspect it would be possible to put together a hybrid powered rocket weighing much less than 3.3 lbs. Am I correct in assuming, however, that such...
116
116

Gap staging lower stage protection
I'm building my first gap staged rocket out of two Baby Bertha kits. I'm worried that the lower stage tube will get worn out rather quickly after exposure to both the burnthrough on the booster motor...
28
28

METRA Indy Launch Sunday
John and Chuck's Excellent EX Adventure We had super weather on Sunday at METRA field in Middletown NY, clear=20 skies and little to no wind. I can not say enough about how great the=20 METRA field is...
4
4

[ADV] Cosmodrome Rocketry, Aerotech, Orbital Engineering
Come check out the great prices I have on the Cosmodrome Rocketry line. I betcha I spent half an hour just looking at them through the bags. I'm really impressed with the quality of the kits. I wanted...
4
4