Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Flyaway Launch Lug HPR Magazine Article
Starting a new thread to directly answer the gentlemen's question: High Power Rocketry Magazine article on the KISS Flyaway Launch Lug. High Power Rocketry Magazine, December 1996, Vol.11 No.9....
3
3

Clayton's Two Stage On Board Video
Great On Board Video of Clayton's two stage Art Upton
1
1

I know Estes is trying but...
...I really wish they would make a serious effort at quality decals. I just, pain stakingly, finishing my SpaceShipOne, masked it off and airbrushed all of the red areas - it was perfect...and then, I...
38
38

Fresno Launch
Is the Fresno launch phun?
1
1

Huge Scaled Up Verison of the Wac Corporal
Hi Guys! Check this out. Huge scratch bult Wac Corporal on the Rol Auction web site.
1
1

Fly Away launch lug
would somebody be interested in scanning this article that I think first appeared in HPR magazine and emailing it to me? tia shockie B)
31
31

New Pope is model rocketeer!
Not. :)
10
10

Aiptek DV 5100m video
I flew my new Aiptek DV 5100m video camcorder twice in my 4" Endeavour last week end at our Fire on the Farm launch in Pickrell, NE. It only worked once. I think the first flight was my problem. The...
1
1

[FA] & [FS] Nichrome wire
OK, I listed some of my huge hoard of nichrome wire on eBay. Bid if you "only" need 100 feet or contact me if you need larger quantities. Shecter NAR 20117...

alternatives for wadding
I remember reading once that one can find an alternative to the fire proof wadding that Estes sells at Home Depot and Lowes. Is it true? If so, what is it? Sam
10
10

VooDoo Digital and MDRA this weekend
VooDoo Digital Productions will be at MDRA starting friday and continuing through the weekend on their April 22-24 three day launch. We will be selling the LDRS 23 DVD set. For each set sold $3 will...
1
1

streamer drogue question
Can anyone point me to descent rate design data for large streamers? For example, if I have a 6 in. x 60 in. fabric streamer and, say, an 8 lb. rocket, what would the descent rate be? (The plan for...
3
3

Daveyfire N28BR e-matches
Hi all, A little clarification is needed. As I said, Coast Rocketry is pleased to be able announce the arrival of a large shipment of N28BR Daveyfire e-matches. Unfortunately we are not currently able...

cell phone hazard?
Has anyone considered an em pulse from cell phone ringing nearby active recovery avionics electronics to be a risk of inadvertently triggering the ejection charges? Should cell phones be restricted...
10
10

[ADV] Microcam II Wireless Mini Video Camera
Micro Cam II Mini Video Camera Hello All. Just a quick note to let you know that we are now carrying the Micro Cam II Wireless Mini Video camera. Easily hooks up to a video camera or VCR to get some...