Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Don't look now....
Are you trying to find someone? ZabaSearch's people search tool can help you find almost anyone online. Start by entering a name to start your free* people search today.
2
2

[F-FT] Comments on motor decertification requested
I've never quite understood the rationale behind having motors decertified for sport use, and I'd appreciate it if folks (especially those who may have been involved in some of the decisions over the...
82
82

ROL NEWS--AeroTech Endorses Consumer Adjustment of RMS Delays
AeroTech Endorses Consumer Adjustment of RMS Delays April 13, 2005 Web posted at: 12:43 PM EDT Cedar City, UT (ROL Newswire) -- In response to recent customer requests and in order to acknowledge and...
147
147

LDRS DVD Shipping info.... UPDATE
Hi All The Long awaited LDRS 23 DUAL DVD SET is on the way, Hangar 11, Inc expects it first shipment in by 4/16/2005 You can PREORDER at and click on the webstore link on the lower left. PREORDERS...
1
1

Anniversaries today
Almost let this slip through... Today is the 44th anniversary of the first man in space, and the 24th anniversary of the first Space Shuttle launch. Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"...
3
3

Re: Regarding Aerotech RMS motor delays
61
61

Continuity testers
A guy who sits next to me at work handles our explosives and he brough in a cool device from the 1940's that is used to test continuity. It was made by Hercules. The resulting discussions resulted in...
4
4

Happy Anniversary, Manned Space Flight!
On this date, in 1961, Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space, orbiting the earth aboard Vostok 1. "Poyekhali!" - Rick "Here we go!" Dickinson

[FFT] Loc Weasel
Does anyone happen to know if its still stable when shortened up by removing the payload section?
10
10

First launch of Columbia, 24 years ago today
And I was there. I had left my job as editor of Model Retailer Magazine and was starting to work at the AMA, but I planned it with a two-week gap so I could drive from Virginia to Florida. I had...
7
7

UPDATE: Cancelled MR/LMR launch by FAA
well I took BK advice and called one of his contacts and emailed the other... here is the email response I got: "Sorry to hear of your conflicts with the local FAA managers. This is becoming much more...
4
4

BALLS 2004
Has anyone got piccies from BALLS 2004 online, Looking to see if anyone got a decent piccie on my Level 3 rocket take off. thanks Cath Bashford (The Brit)
5
5

Model Rocket burns down house
Interesting story... Anyone have any details? Was it a Cato? How did a model start a fire? "a model rocket fired from the school landed on the roof of an Ivy Drive home, causing a two-alarm fire that...
10
10

electric matches
As some of you already know, there is a bit of a situation with electric matches brewing. Copied below is a bulletin I recently sent to our dealers. i.e. MJG makes matches for the fireworks industry...
3
3

Question
Most likly I'll get flamed for this, but I figure a question is harmless. I have been reading this newsgroup off and on since about 1992 or so. I know of the t-shirt deal kind of, but I had never...
171
171