Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Jim Turner Ignitors
What were they called? The name escapes me, and I'm passing on a couple to another flyer...
14
14

Bomarc site
here's a link to some excellent photos and history on the A and B model BOMARCs

VB Extreme 54
Anyone have a Rocksim file for this rocket? Failing that, is it a straight scale-up from the Extreme 38? Thanks ;) Richard Parkin
1
1

[F-FT] RMS delay question/comment
Just a quick question/comment about the delay kits supplied with the Aerotech RMS reload kits, such as the 29mm and 38mm ones. It appears that across the board, these kits are designed for Short (6...
408
408

shock cord length
What length of shock cord would I need for this rocket? Is there a formula for this? approx. weight 2.5 - 3 lb length 48" chute 36" 1/4 round (umbrella) shock cord used is 1/8" kevlar bungee attached...
32
32

Best way to glue nylon stap
I looking for the best way to attach nylon strap to a quick link. In the past I just was able to epoxy the nylon to itself. Is this the best way? Thanks,
15
15

Discovery Channel Saucer
You've probably all seen it a million times...... There was a show on Discovery Science Channel called "Rocket Challenge" or something like that........ Please forgive me as I really can't remember if...
60
60

Something Wicked cool comes this way !
Found a new toy and it is AMAZING its a 128mb thumbdrive with a twist. it has a VGA 30fps w/sound VIDEO camera inside capable or recording almost 6 minutes of video !! go here see some of the videos I...
26
26

A Few Calculations
Am just looken for a little bit of help with a few calculations, a formula would be helpful. Rocket type: Alpha Rocket mass w/out engine: 27.30g Engine type: B4-4 Propellent mass : 8.33g Engine mass:...
1
1

Justice Department Inspector General Report on BATFE iimplementation of Safe Explosives Act
125 page, 6MB document BATFE response to report: http://www.atf.gov/press/fy05press/040405oisafexpact.htm http://www.usdoj.gov/oig/inspection/ATF/e0505/final.pdf
38
38

FlisKits: ADV: Supporting NSL-2005
FlisKits is proud to announce that we will be designing and supplying the NSL-2005 anniversary kit, the NSL-Espresso. This is a mini (13mm) foam cup rocket patterned after our recently announced...

FlisKits: ADV: New products!
A bit late, but i've been busy :) FlisKits would like to announce the following new products (parts & accessories) just recently announced: 2 new engine mount kits! - Mini Deuce's Wild! EMK. Designed...

Battle Park Spring Launch
BATTLE PARK 2005 REGIONAL EAST COAST LAUNCH Hosted by Central Va. Tripoli # 25 & East Virginia Tripoli # 82 Culpeper, Va April 29 (EX); April 30, May 1 2005 (Sport) 10am to 6pm Fees: $10 per day or...

MRC FX Engine???
Has anyone used these??? Picked up a pack out of the "Oldies Box" from local hobby shop. They're 38mm long, 8.75mm Dia. and have an 8sec burn time. Nozzle exit dia is about 2mm. From the packet -...
11
11

Vendor appreciation alert: Superior Balsa
Gentlebeings... If you ever find yourself in desparate need of something out of the ordinary in balsa or basswood, I can honestly recommend you contact Superior Balsa: my 5.5x Estes Streak project I...
7
7