Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NCR Hobgoblin fins?
I'm trying to "clone" the North Coast Rocketry Hobgoblin, an upscale version that NCR did of the old Estes Goblin. I have some pictures that I found of the Hobgoblin on the Internet, along with a page...
16
16

Loki Research 54mm bulkhead swap
Announcement: Some fliers have reported difficulty getting the smoke grains included with Loki Research 54mm reloads to fit into the bulkhead, requiring them to sand the outside of the smoke grain....

question about glues
In low power model rockets anything from white glue, wood glue or CA seems to work well and my high power buddies like the 1 hour Epoxy... What is the best glue choice for midpower E-G rockets?...
7
7

ROL NEWS--BSD High Power Kits Re-released for 2006
BSD High Power Kits Re-released for 2006 March 27, 2006 Web posted at: 12:40 PM EST Las Vegas, NV (ROL Newswire) -- Just Rockets is please to announce the transfer of ownership of BSD High Power...

Deployment charges
I've decided to fill in the time between now (mud season) and summer (rainy season) with a small research project. I figured I'd ask folks to point out any obvious flaws in concept or methodology...
7
7

Recent BS posts
I remember not too long ago that this group used to have some model rocketry related posts. Where did they go? I , for one, am sick of heatrig about Brad Guth's credentials or lack of them, and...
45
45

The Loud Screaming Rocket
Can anyone point me to plans or drawings for the Loud Screaming Rocket? (The radio controlled rocket flowm by the bunny.) Alan

Hybrid motored monocopter video
I present to you the second ever hybrid monocopter building on the work of my son Wes Warning files are Quicktime 7!!! Thanks to Laurie Michael to Bob Utley of ROCKETS Magazine and Liberty Launch...
1
1

New Rocketry Site
Help me to launch the Rocketry Blog. Under Construction and Updated daily. Please feel free to send content and ideas. Private Site

Space X... Durn it...
I was really rootin' for these guys... Ah well, I guess, on a much smaller scale, we've been through this.. Good shot at the gold guys, giver 'er another try! tah

ROL NEWS--Blacksky Releases ProPad 2.0
Blacksky Releases ProPad 2.0 March 24, 2006 Web posted at: 7:19 PM EST (ROL Newswire) -- The blacksky Corporation (Carlsbad, CA) has a new medium launcher, the ProPad 2.0 suitable for rockets weighing...

ROL NEWS--RCS now Stocking 18mm Phenolic Casings
RCS now Stocking 18mm Phenolic Casings March 24, 2006 Web posted at: 7:16 PM EST (ROL Newswire) -- RCS Rocket Motor Components (RCS), Inc. has added convolute-wound phenolic casing part no. 01930L to...

I AM Completely Clueless!!!
Could someone be nice enough to send me some sort of list about wat u need to build a rocket. I have no idea of wat a rocket is made of, how it works or anything!!!!!! im in desperate need of help!!...
4
4

Space X Slashdot
Gotta love slashdot...

Looking for Rocket Freeware Downloads
I'm looking for as much free rocketry software and spreadsheets as I can find. I'm hosting them in the downloads section. So far I have 8 of them. Anyone have any links? Doc
14
14