AD: JonRocket.com Virtual Vendor Program

Hello All,

The Virtual Vendor program is simple. We can't be at your local launches, but would like to give your members the opportunity to purchase rocket kits and supplies at a discounted price with no shipping charges just like we were there. Your club members will receive a 5% discount on orders up to 50.00. 10% on orders of 50.00-400.00, and 15% on orders over 400.00. We offer NO SHIPPING CHARGES on ALL orders over 20.00, so ordering from JonRocket.com is just like picking it up at the launch site! Please note that these discount are on top of our already discounted prices and will also apply toward an "special sales" that we may run.

We carry rockets and supplies from: FlisKits Semroc The Launch Pad Cosmodrome Pyramid Rocketry Starlight Rockets Sunward Aerospace Peter Alway's Scale Kits Edmonds Aerospace Custom Rockets Model Minutes Quest Motors U.S. Rockets Swann Security (rocket cameras) Rocket Clocks and more.....

Members using paypal will receive their discount via a refund, while credit card users and mail order customers will receive the discount immediately. Just mention the club name when ordering.

If your club is interested, have one of the club officers get in touch with me and I will put a link to your club in our "Virtual Vendors" section on our website. I would appreciate a reciprocal link on your site, although it is not necessary.

Thank you,

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5