AD: Sunward Motor Mounts & Yellow Tag Specials

Hello All.

Well, we're back from a one week hiatus. I appreciate the patience of those who were unfortunate enough to have ordered the day or the day after we left. Thanks for waiting.

While we were gone the new Sunward Motor Mounts arrived. I have to say they are of superior quality. All the kits (except the 18mm to BT50) include lite plywood centering rings. Pair this with Sunwards new motor hooks and you've got a pretty nice motor mount. They are also reasonably priced.

Also, we haved added a "clearance aisle". Anything on the clearance page or with the yellow sale tag is only 4.99. Gotta make room for some new stuff on the way!

You can see the new stuff and the clearance items at

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5