AD: Sunward Phoenix on sale @ JonRocket.com

Hello All,

This week we've got the Sunward Aerospace Phoenix rocket kit on sale.

I can't say enough good things about Sunward. They have been producing some very fine new kits, motor mounts and other items, but if you haven't tried them here's your chance to get one of their "classics" at an unbelievable price.

Retail on the Phoenix is 15.00, but we've got them (for a very limited time) for only 9.50! Tack on FREE SHIPPING and you can't go wrong.

Check them out at the site:

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5

You know, I think this ad was on once before.

someone posted an ad similar to this, and I took up the offer. was my first sunward kit, and it went together well, and flew nicely.

I heartily recommend any of the sunward kits.

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Yeah, I ran the same sale about 9 months ago. Nice kits - especially since they started putting in the 24mm motor mounts.

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5