Best Rated threads in Model rockets forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Smokeless powder as fuel?
I was making some nitrocellulous a long time ago and, just for fun, dumped some really thick gell into a short tube (spent motor casing). I let it sit for a few days (actually, I forgot about it). I...
15
15

Microbrick and MRED
Anybody know what Mike Platt and Dangerous Dave are up to these days? I have not heard from either in quite sometime. My last conversation with Mike was several years ago. I believe at that time he...
2
2

OT - Last night
Last night found me in CT scan. I had a sudden massive pain that temporarily incapacitated me, for which there is no explanation (yet). I apologize in advance if I miss any posts directed at me for a...
17
17

Re: Dual Deploy
While many will have opions, I've seen the tri-city skybusters, experts in Hybrids, and Myself use "Drogue - Less" dual recovery. This means no streamer or drogue. The rocket seperates only, and falls...
16
16