Centuri Fireflash

I picked up a box of rockets at a yard sale a while back and it included a Centuri Fireflash from the 1970's (KM-5 / 5305). The bag was opened but it
seems to have all of the parts, but no instructions. Jim-Z has the kit listed as 'posted' but when I click on the icon I get a 404 error. Does anyone else have a scan of the instructions? The kit seems fairly complex and I would rather not foul-up a classic like this. Posted to multiple forums.
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 11:18:03 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:

Maybe this will help:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/221422274100?item "1422274100&lgeo=1&vectorid"9466&rmvSB=true