FA on ROL- Czech Rapier Motors

Thanks for looking. If there's trouble with the link, do a seller search for badbill .

Bill Davenport AMA 28141

Reply to
badbill

Thanks for looking. If there's trouble with the link, do a seller search for badbill .

Bill Davenport AMA 28141

Reply to
badbill

Gadzooks, Bill...

I remember when you were one of the lucky ones to score these....

What were they like?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Eng

Pretty cool, actually. I used them on several types of gliders. I taped one to the top of a Holverson Silver Hawk and lost it OOS :-)

Bill Davenport AMA 28141

Reply to
badbill