FA: REVISED Dr.Rocket 38 motor System w/ Extras!

Getting out of the hobby....

I have the following lightly used motor system for Auction on ROL under motor hardware

2 - Fwd Closures (Both are open type) 2 - Aft Closures 1 - Spacer (Seal Disk) 1 - 38/240 Casing 1 - 38/360 Casing 1 - 38/480 Casing 1 - 38/600 Casing

All items are still in GREAT condition, and the casings have no dents. I will also include the carry case for these motors.

Please e-mail for pics of this item!

Thanks for reading my post! Scott Dernbach AKA SaleStalker (eBay, ROL)

Reply to
ScottD AKA SaleStalker