FA: VHS EMMY Rare Display Set TOM HANKS EARTH TO THE MOON

I have for auction VHS EMMY Rare Display Set TOM HANKS EARTH TO THE MOON Ends Jul-10-05 08:12:07 PDT
This sent includes the plastic stand that was sent to Emmy viewers for
displaying your Earth to the Moon Video Collection.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemd11739812
I got that set! but not the fancy display stand.
I will admit that whenever I am feeling down and think that I'll never get the little joe 10 off the ground, I toss in the first tape from that special. makes me realize how easy space travel is.
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)