fa: vintage nar flyer and "more cheesy foam stuff"....

On eBay:

Very early '60s NAR flyer:

Last four cartons of OOP Fun Rockets ARF Wicked Winnies:
Last seven cartons of OOP Fun Rockets RTF SIlver Hawks:
OOP ARF Fun Rockets Swinger cartons:
Bid early and bid often!

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

I first read that as Fun Rockets Swinger "cartoons"... Couldn't figure out why someone would draw those...

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

If anyone would, it'd be Doug Holverson.

- Rick "Is Flexia a swinger?" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

wow, that Titan-something the kid has on the cover, that sure is neat-o! any idea what it is exactly? looks like a Titan but not X-20 on top, something else.

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

Vent their spleen at Barry Fishman for guiding them way wrong.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

In her younger days.

BTW, she does have a standing wedding proposal from a "Tiny Emperor" of a moon in the Tau Ceti system.

DGh

Reply to
doug holverson

Whoops... BTW, I should have a chance to launch some of your rockets this weekend. I'll let you know how they do. :-)

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

It hope they're the balsa rockets annd your launch goes well.

OTOH, if you want rocket cartoons:

Here's Wicked Winnie launching a Wicked Winnie:

Flexia with a couple of Silver Hawks:
Flexia with an X-24 Bug and other personal jokes:
And if you didn't think that the old Estes Gooney Birds were goony enough, here's some works in progress:
DGH

Reply to
doug holverson