fa: vintage nar flyer and "more cheesy foam stuff"....

On eBay:
Very early '60s NAR flyer: http://tinyurl.com/b6dbb
Last four cartons of OOP Fun Rockets ARF Wicked Winnies: http://tinyurl.com/cfbfv
Last seven cartons of OOP Fun Rockets RTF SIlver Hawks: http://tinyurl.com/c8yp6
OOP ARF Fun Rockets Swinger cartons: http://tinyurl.com/cbn42
Bid early and bid often!
DGH
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:12:40 -0500, doug holverson

I first read that as Fun Rockets Swinger "cartoons"... Couldn't figure out why someone would draw those...<g>
Eldred
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:23:18 -0400, Eldred Pickett

If anyone would, it'd be Doug Holverson.
- Rick "Is Flexia a swinger?" Dickinson
--
Every parliament or congress worldwide should be equipped with a
hundred-pound chunk of sodium in the entrance foyer, such that any
Rick Dickinson wrote:

In her younger days.
BTW, she does have a standing wedding proposal from a "Tiny Emperor" of a moon in the Tau Ceti system.
DGh
Eldred Pickett wrote:

Vent their spleen at Barry Fishman for guiding them way wrong.
DGH
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:57:29 -0500, doug holverson

Whoops... BTW, I should have a chance to launch some of your rockets this weekend. I'll let you know how they do. :-)
Eldred
Eldred Pickett wrote:

It hope they're the balsa rockets annd your launch goes well.
OTOH, if you want rocket cartoons:
Here's Wicked Winnie launching a Wicked Winnie: http://showcase.netins.net/web/flexia/wwinnie.html
Flexia with a couple of Silver Hawks: http://showcase.netins.net/web/flexia/flexia8.html
Flexia with an X-24 Bug and other personal jokes: http://showcase.netins.net/web/flexia/flexia7.html
And if you didn't think that the old Estes Gooney Birds were goony enough, here's some works in progress:
http://elwood.longlines.com/~holvrson/ufo.jpg
http://elwood.longlines.com/~holvrson/nasa.jpg
http://elwood.longlines.com/~holvrson/chimp.jpg
http://elwood.longlines.com/~holvrson/cccp.jpg
http://elwood.longlines.com/~holvrson/verne.jpg
http://elwood.longlines.com/~holvrson/doodle.jpg
DGH
doug holverson wrote:

wow, that Titan-something the kid has on the cover, that sure is neat-o! any idea what it is exactly? looks like a Titan but not X-20 on top, something else.