FS Compact Flash Memory Cards

I have some Compact Flash memory cards for sale. Great for Digital Cameras. I have the following: Microtech (brand) 16Meg - 4 cards 8Meg - 9 cards

Pretec (brand) 32Meg - 1 card 8Meg - 1 card 4Meg - 5 cards

I'm asking $2 for the 4Meg cards, $3 for the 8Meg cards, $5 for the 16Meg cards, and $8 for the 32Meg cards. All cards are new in original shrink wrap. Shipping is $6 for priority mail, delivery confirmation (buy all of the cards and I'll pay shipping). I accept paypal. For more info contact pdamax at gbronline dot com

Reply to
Dan Major