FS small drill powered lathe

OK, here's a jem for all of you guys who want to turn your own NCs and TCs but lack space. This served me well with balsa and even hickory shovel handles (I turned them into nose cones). It's cheap enough and it works. All you need are the knives. You can bid on RMR and you can view it on alt.bin. I still can't figure out how to list an item on RMR and show a picture.

Reply to
Reece Talley

RMR IS NOT AN AUCTION FORUM !

YOU MUST mean ROL?

REPEAT: RMR IS NOT AN AUCTION SITE!

Please see either ROL@

or

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

OK so I slipped. In what, 6 years of posting here I slip up once and you shout at me in caps. Geez, jack down a notch or two will ya buddy. You'll live longer.

Reply to
Reece Talley

LOL......Good reply Reece.

Mark Simpson