Reply to
Bill Diggins

Vegetable

Reply to
Beanboy

Reply to
RocketFlyer

Beanboy, you're an ass...

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Gross understatement.

Welcome to rmr.

"Trust but veryfy."

- Ronald Reagan

I hope I appealed to your hopes not your doubts."

- Ronald Reagan paraphrased.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Thanks. Your post perfectly presents the quality and type of person you are. I don't even have to think of a word which could describe you more accurately.

Reply to
Gary

Bless you too Gary.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

An Ally and Good freind to Australia.

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

Not true. Scumbags serve a purpose...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

What a jerk you are.

Reply to
Bill Diggins

And on a note compatible with MY President:

'I am not going to exploit for political purposes the youth and inexperience of my political opponent."

"If there is blame, it properly rests with this office and this President."

"Trust but verify."

And the pentultimate:

"Mr. Gorbechev. Tear down this wall!"

- on yet another anniversary of D-day.

-- note to self. History matters.

"We went over their heads to the people"

The referendum process was inspired.

Ronald Reagan: Sports announcer Union leader

Jerry

"The buying frenzy is a great idea. My hat is off to you."

-Michael Park, Seattle Rocket Works

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

FTR Americans love Australia.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

While I may not have agreed with President Reagan on several points of international policy, I do wish his spirit well as his journey continues. He was a man of conviction and strong belief. Much like the rocketry community.

Vaya Con Dios El Presedente!

Al Gloer

I don't recall this quote, if it pertained to the USSR I'll have an enourmous rebuttal.

IIRC he put a lot of union people out of work. The guy across the street from me was ruined in the air controller strike, and he was a hard workin' dude. I don't see him with the rosy red glasses of a lot of people. But he was our president for a stretch.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Funnily enough Australians perfer you Yanks to our Poms (English pig dogs). You guys dont complain about everything here

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

Reagan didn't put the controllers out of work. They quit.

Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll

cowboy

Humble enough to play 2nd string to a chimp

Reply to
tater schuld

We save the whining for domestic issues :)

And we don't have a superiority complex.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

CA domestic politics.

Yes.

He warned them to go back pending the negotiation. When the PRESIDENT speaks, you listen.

Or not :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine