God bless Ronald Reagan

The french can kiss my a$$

Reply to
Christopher Pine

Why such venom? And why specifically at the French? The Germans and Russians were also opposing the US invasion of Iraq...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

So in other words when we invaded iraq, we sxcrewed the french!

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If only you were merely ignorant...

Reply to
scott...

True, I remember.

Reply to
scott...

Ah yes, the famed Iraqi Nuclear programs. Oh wait, i mean nuqular. Those certainly were a great threat to the world. Damn good thing that bush invaded iraq to show the world the W'sMD.

Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

Now I know why I stopped reading RMR. If I had read this when it was originally posted, I would have ripped the poster a new A-hole. :( Still in self-imposed RMR exile.

Mark Simpson

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Lots of activity there, and I do skim and have posted, but I find the format very awkward to use. Give me the good ol' NNTP format.

Dave

Reply to
DaveL