I was just on the semroc website a few days ago....

Hi There gang...
After a 20 year absence, I have returned to rec.models.rockets. I found my old range box and supplies etc. after having moved from Utah to New Englan
d... yes they were stashed away in boxes that I had never unpacked. Here I am in the land of trees... and highly limited open space... (most unfortun ate) where I am originally from.
I get this twisted notion of cranking up the rocket stuff and did a ton of web surfing to find out what's up with the world. I come across Semroc and note that they've cloned some kits I've always wanted (eg. Centuri's Aero- Dart original version). A week or so later all I get when I try to get bac k on their web site is:
"A communication error occurred: "" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preven ting it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later t ime."
Anybody know what gives??
On 3/31/2017 2:54 PM, DocRocket wrote:

I couldn't get to their site either but I could get here: http://www.erockets.biz/semroc-model-rocket-kits/

The person behind Semroc, Carl McLawhorn, passed away in 2013. His wife and son tried to keep it going, but the son went into kidney failure that same year and couldn't keep it up (I'm not sure what his status is at this point).
Fortunately, in 2015, Randy Broadway (the guy behind erockets) purchased the company.