[OT] A new place to voice your views

I just put together the beginning of a site where anyone can go and discuss/debate things. I did this for Jack Donner, an actor (those of you who watched the original Star Trek will know him as Subcommander Tal from "The Enterprise Incident.") and therapist. He's already posted a few essays that I know some of you will find interesting.

Have fun but try to keep it civil.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Ooops, it might help if I gave you the URL...

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

No offence but how could you argue about that? Oh, ya, there must be an off topic element :(

Reply to
Jerry Irvine