OT: A personal milestone!

My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary today! It's hard to believe it's been that long. Time sure flies when you're having fun!

Reply to
RayDunakin

congratulations, Ray & Mrs. Ray!

my wife and I celebrated out 15th anniversary on Nov. 26th.

I asked her if she'd like to commemorate the occasion by adding to our three progeny, but she declined, citing that she was "too old to do 'all that' again".

but she is only 38 (ten years my junior) !!!

:)

- iz

RayDunak> My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary today! It's hard to believe it's

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Congrats, Iz!

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Congrats Ray!

It's been 12 years for Terri and I. I started late, I was 33 when we got married and two days shy of my 35th birthday when our two boys were born. My daughter was born when I was 40. I would like to be retired by the time she finishes college. Planning for that situation is an interesting exercise.

Bob Chmara

Reply to
Bob Chmara

Congrats Ray! Myself and the little wo......uh.....the wife :-) celebrated 25 years last August. Two kids are through college and one to go....life is good.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Congratulations to you both!

I wish you many more happy years together.

Best regards,

Reply to
Gary

Congratulations to you both! May it be forever!

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Congratulations to you and your wife, Ray. I'm in my 26th year of marriage and I still believe that it was the best decision that I ever made.

Mark Simps> My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary today! It's hard to believe it's

Reply to
Mark Simpson

I'm not that far removed

I was 33 when I got married, we wanted to have a year to ourselves before starting a famlily, and sure enough, 20 months from our wedding our first son was born.

we wanted to have the next one close, so they would have playmates close in age, and the next was born 19 months after the first.

a few years later my little princess was born, and we couldn't have asked for a better family - B-B-G

by the grace of God they are all healthy, wonderful kids. They all build MR and love to go to HPR launches. The boys are also looking forward to John Wickman's Rocket Camp next summer. [

]

they all just achieved there Brown-II belt in Shotokan, Karate yesterday. I feel sorry for the guy that tries to take advantage of my daughter! [

]

- iz

Bob Chmara wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

It doesn't get any better than that.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Congrats Ray!

it *is* special. Kathy and I are heading to 28 and lovin' every minute of it :)

RayDunak> My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary today! It's hard to believe it's

Reply to
jflis (FlisKits)

Congrats! It takes a special person to put up with a rocketeer for that long. For me it's 21.8 and counting. But she knew what she was getting into when we were first dating, and put up with it for another 5 years before we got married.

Bob Kaplow