OT: A question

Sent to me by a friend...

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right - including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer)

Scroll down for the answer below:

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my e-mail list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Reply to
David Erbas-White

OMG, you've received the infamous "psycho killer quiz"!

Rumor has it, that there's a psycho killer who sends this quiz to each of his victims, days before he brutally murders them.

Whoever this friend of yours is, KEEP AWAY from him, and report him immediately to the police! This is no joke!

"David Erbas-White" wrote:

Reply to
BB

Hey, I fell for this one too.

Of course, my answer, "She needed a reason?" demonstrates my own cynicism.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Ok, I got it wrong. But now I'm scared, my wife got it right with out even taking time to think. I'm really scared to go to bed now.

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Now go out and get a copy of a video about 20 years old called the 'Burning Bed' with Farrah Fawcett in it........you'll feel much better....... :-D

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Uuuh, my wife got it right. What does that mean?

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

I thought that it was because her sister had an affair with that "lover"

am I safe?

Reply to
tai fu

Son of a .....that's what I was thinking.

I actually had a girlfriend(true psycho) with similar logic pattern :(

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

the notorious t-e-d wrote in news:3fad269b$0$75899 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsreader.visi.com:

Ummmm... I thought the sister was the lover in man-drag... where's that put me?

Reply to
David W.

Sleep with one eye open......

Reply to