OT Breaking Star Trek news

Great. Now I've got "The Sulu Dance" from the Howard Stern Show going through my head. I'll bet he can't take that over to Sirius with him.

shreadvector

How much Jack Daniels do I have to drink before this is funny?

; )

Randy

<randyolb

You've got it all wrong, the JD is so You can forget that You heard it in the first place.

Good luck!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I prefer star wars... a Jedi can bounce a phaser back at picard/kirk anyways, so Star Wars wins.

-- TAI FU

Tai Fu

Can they? What about that wide angle "disintegrate" function?

What about a zat from Stargate?

And why don't they have zats in Stargate Atlantis, anyway? 'course, the Wraith wouldn't be much of a challenge with zats around, I guess.

Reply to
Tweak

What about just walking up, engaging in pleasant conversation, and then kicking them in the 'nads?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I'm with Tai on this one. The Jedi, they gots the force and they knows how to use it.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

And an Arrakeen sandworm could swallow the whole bunch in one gulp.

Of course, Wonderboy and YoungNastyMan could kill a sandworm with a barrage of mindbullets from 200 yards, then cleave it with a broadsword into tiny pieces, so that just about trumps everything.

Reply to
Vince

You guys really need to get laid!

Reply to
Der_Red_Max

But cannot.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ah, so I see you have met the illustrious Captain James T. Kirk.

Reply to
Tweak

maybe they should check their facts a bit better...

"Takei joined the Star Trek cast in 1973 as Hikaru Sulu, a"

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Yes, Mr. Spock, I saw that error but was too busy singing the Sulu Dance to mention it.

"Oh, My!"

Reply to
shreadvector

Speak for yourself :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

DOH!

Randy

<randyolb

Try that with a photon torpedo.

Randy

<randyolb

Ok, so what did he change with the simulator this time?

Randy

<randyolb

Another reason to go with Kirk. He got some action every week.

Makes living in a stump until you sound like Super Grover seem pretty lame.

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

1973?