OT Breaking Star Trek news

Great. Now I've got "The Sulu Dance" from the Howard Stern Show going through my head. I'll bet he can't take that over to Sirius with him.
http://ufies.org/txt/Sulu%20Dance.mp3
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-10-27-takei-gay_x.htm

How much Jack Daniels do I have to drink before this is funny?
; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

You've got it all wrong, the JD is so You can forget that You heard it in the first place.
Good luck!

DOH!
Randy www.vernarockets.com
I prefer star wars... a Jedi can bounce a phaser back at picard/kirk anyways, so Star Wars wins.
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /
says...

Can they? What about that wide angle "disintegrate" function?
What about a zat from Stargate?
And why don't they have zats in Stargate Atlantis, anyway? 'course, the Wraith wouldn't be much of a challenge with zats around, I guess.
--
Tweak

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:47:34 -0400, Tweak

What about just walking up, engaging in pleasant conversation, and then kicking them in the 'nads?
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Ah, so I see you have met the illustrious Captain James T. Kirk.
--
Tweak

Ok, so what did he change with the simulator this time?
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Tweak wrote:

I'm with Tai on this one. The Jedi, they gots the force and they knows how to use it.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:47:34 -0400, Tweak

Hmm.. Maybe a Jedi Master or Sith Lord if they are prepared for the assault. The Star Wars combatants are the worst shots in the universe of imaginary universes.

What about the Frap Ray? Sorry, wrong universe.

Zats? Not invented here, er there. Guns have a more earthy sound and feel. One of these days they will get tired of the retro virus feldercarb and discover the silver bullet.
I recently watched Star Wreck, a ST Vs. B5 scenario. There ST won, but it was unrealistic, B5 should have won easily.
How about Battlestar Galactica Vs. The Alliance (Firefly/Serentiy)? Characters actually die in those shows.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.mchsi.com says...

I think the silver bullet is called a "zat".

Dunno, but that battle sequence from the premiere of BSG was the shiznit. Have not seen the new Firefly movie as yet.
--
Tweak

And an Arrakeen sandworm could swallow the whole bunch in one gulp.
Of course, Wonderboy and YoungNastyMan could kill a sandworm with a barrage of mindbullets from 200 yards, then cleave it with a broadsword into tiny pieces, so that just about trumps everything.
You guys really need to get laid!
Der_Red snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

But cannot.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Speak for yourself :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
For more than two minutes.

Another reason to go with Kirk. He got some action every week.
Makes living in a stump until you sound like Super Grover seem pretty lame.
Randy

Try that with a photon torpedo.
Randy www.vernarockets.com
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

If its the Jedi from Star Wars: Battlefront, I wouldn't be suprised. They deflect blasts from walkers, turrets, rocket launchers (How exactly does a rocket bounce off a lightsaber?), and just about anything else you shoot at them.