OT Breaking Star Trek news

in "jedi outcast" and "jedi academy" you use force push on rockets to bounce them...
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /

Tai Fu wrote:

Probably very usefull when the ejection charge doesn't work or the parachute is all tangled.
DGH
This just in: C3PO's gay too :-)

I knew it!
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Duhhhhh, ya think?

maybe they should check their facts a bit better...
"Takei joined the Star Trek cast in 1973 as Hikaru Sulu, a"
Yes, Mr. Spock, I saw that error but was too busy singing the Sulu Dance to mention it.
"Oh, My!"

1973?
Bob, you are not Feklar. ; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Anybody who didn't know that old George was "batting for the other team" was either in denial or had absolutely no "gaydar" sense. Hopefully he will be remembered for his body of work and not for what he does behind closed doors.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

I had him pegged as gay, years ago... glad to know my gaydar is accurate.
I hope NONE of us will be remembered for what we did behind closed doors.
p.s. Jerry is bi, he just won't accept it.
Reece Talley wrote:

Indeed. Even if I have no "gaydar" whatsoever. Not that it should or does matter.
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo