OT Breaking Star Trek news

If its the Jedi from Star Wars: Battlefront, I wouldn't be suprised. They deflect blasts from walkers, turrets, rocket launchers (How exactly does a rocket bounce off a lightsaber?), and just about anything else you shoot at them.

Reply to
John Bowles

Hmm.. Maybe a Jedi Master or Sith Lord if they are prepared for the assault. The Star Wars combatants are the worst shots in the universe of imaginary universes.

What about the Frap Ray? Sorry, wrong universe.

Zats? Not invented here, er there. Guns have a more earthy sound and feel. One of these days they will get tired of the retro virus feldercarb and discover the silver bullet.

I recently watched Star Wreck, a ST Vs. B5 scenario. There ST won, but it was unrealistic, B5 should have won easily.

How about Battlestar Galactica Vs. The Alliance (Firefly/Serentiy)? Characters actually die in those shows.

Reply to
Alan Jones

in "jedi outcast" and "jedi academy" you use force push on rockets to bounce them...

-- TAI FU

Tai Fu

Anybody who didn't know that old George was "batting for the other team" was either in denial or had absolutely no "gaydar" sense. Hopefully he will be remembered for his body of work and not for what he does behind closed doors.

Reply to
Reece Talley

either in denial or had absolutely no "gaydar" sense.

behind closed doors.

I had him pegged as gay, years ago... glad to know my gaydar is accurate.

I hope NONE of us will be remembered for what we did behind closed doors.

p.s. Jerry is bi, he just won't accept it.

Reply to
Vince

Indeed. Even if I have no "gaydar" whatsoever. Not that it should or does matter.

TK

Reply to
TDKozan

This just in: C3PO's gay too :-)

Reply to
Larry Curcio

I knew it!

Randy

<randyolb

Probably very usefull when the ejection charge doesn't work or the parachute is all tangled.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

Duhhhhh, ya think?

Reply to
Roy Green

I think the silver bullet is called a "zat".

Dunno, but that battle sequence from the premiere of BSG was the shiznit. Have not seen the new Firefly movie as yet.

Reply to
Tweak