[OT] Breaking Tater News

I said "OT".

;-)

Reply to
shreadvector

Darth Tater....will the world ever be sane....er, safe again.

John

Reply to
John Stein

Have him run for president, least we know he's in favor of rockets/space travel and'll get the BATF off our backs. And in general a spud's got to be better than a shrub any day.

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

Don't show it to Kurt, he'll want to eat him with chicken. ; )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Heck, here goes since we are all hungup on PADS

Breaking PAD Poll:

AlMax

Don't forget the buttah. And sour cream. And bacon bits.

Mmmmmm.

Reply to
Tweak

OMG beware the fryer Luke!

Reply to
nitram578

I don't know if Kurt puts any of that on chicken. I think he's more of a bar-b-Q man. ; )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Pssst....hey buddy, c'mere.

I AM Kurdt, just Kurdt with a new boss who methinks would begrudge me any time spent on Usenet.

Reply to
Tweak

You're afraid the new boss will find out? Sounds like you're not tweak. SOunds like your CHICKEN!

Reply to
Phil Stein

DING DING! We have a winner!

Reply to