OT - Computers

Why? because some ethernet drivers are still on floppys for one...and why not, their cheap as hell. Ya never know when you might not have your flash
drive or want to waste a full CD for a really small file.

PC's allow you (at least XP) to keep writing data on a cd until it is full. Waste wouldn't be the case here.
PP
I haven't seen ethernet (or any other) drivers on ethernet in a few years.
As far as small files, that's what they make ethernet for...
I'm also much more likely to have my flash drive with me (never leave home without it) than I am a floppy disk.