OT: Contact With Mars Rover "Spirit" Interrupted - "Very Serious Anomaly"

I still have xterm for the TRS-80 Model 4. I think that's what it was called, at least. It's been a while since I used it....

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

I've still got my registered copy of Telix for DOS.

Reply to
DaveL

For the most part GUI's suck. If the program designer has not provided all the buttons and drop down menues that you want, you're screwed. Many hings that were easy at a command line, are extremely tedious or imposible with a GUI.

Supose you need help, say via a nesgroup... OK, just right click, slide, pop, left click click, slide pop, click, ..., cha cha cha, one wrong step and your toast. OR, sure, just type this line in at the command prompt, or cut and paste it, and you'll be back in buisness.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

All I have for the Model IV is a Technical Reference and floppies full of primarily stuff that I wrote, plus a Z-80 Aseembler.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I still have my copy of "The Intercom 500 Programming System for the Bendix G-15 General Purpose Computer", June 1961.

OK, I admit it was actually my father's,,,

Reply to
bit eimer