OT: DVD player software

I managed to lose my copy of ASUS DVD. I don't know where that disk ended up at. I also have NVDVD but lost the damned serial number somehow. Does
anyone know of a decent freeware DVD player somewhere out on the net?
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2
J.A. Michel wrote:

Check out http://afterdawn.com/ Tons of awesome apps.
I might be able to help you with a serial number as I do have the ASUS dvd app that I'm not using. Only works on ASUS mobo's though. Fire off a email to tdstr at visi dot com and I'll see what I can do.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75