[ot]exploding toads: coming to a pond near u ?

I wonder if the BATFE will put these on the explosives listing....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Aliens, obviously.

Reply to
bit eimer

Only after they destroy a van in an attempt to prove that exploding toads are potential terrorist weapons.

BTW, when I first saw this post I thought it said "Exploding Turds." Shows you where my mind is.

Bill Sullivan

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Or, exploding whales detonated by an inept highway department with free access to unlimited TNT...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

snip

Probably need a magazine now for your frogs, if you have a pond on the farm.

Randy

<randyolb

Isn't anyone worried about the poor suffering toads ?

they must be in great pain until they burst.

they should just Zantec-75 the pond to keep the suffering to a minimum.

Reply to
AlMax

I'm sure Pamela Sue Anderson Lee would be if she knew. She was on TV this morning (repeat of last night) slamming Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for driving for KFC because of the way KFC's supplier kills their chickens.

I think the peroxide must be soaking thru her skull.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

morning (repeat of last night) slamming Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for driving for KFC because of the way KFC's supplier kills their chickens.

It must be mixing with the silicone from here implants.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

As the resident chicken man, I must say I do not, nor ever will, care how KFC (or anyone else) kills their chickens. As long as the chicken is dead, fried and crispy on my plate, I am quite happy. Shoot 'em, stomp 'em, twist their little heads off...I don't care.

Maybe that Earnhardt fella turned down some inappropriate advance of hers?

Reply to
Tweak

The exploding toad phenomenon has been explained.

It seems they were all on the South Beach Diet.

Bill Sullivan

"The U.S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself." - Benjamin Franklin

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist