[ot]exploding toads: coming to a pond near u ?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7654561 /
I wonder if the BATFE will put these on the explosives listing....
shockie B)

Aliens, obviously.
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"
shockwaveriderz wrote:

Only after they destroy a van in an attempt to prove that exploding toads are potential terrorist weapons.
BTW, when I first saw this post I thought it said "Exploding Turds." Shows you where my mind is.
Bill Sullivan
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin
On 27 Apr 2005 13:57:20 -0700, "The Rocket Scientist"

Or, exploding whales detonated by an inept highway department with free access to unlimited TNT...
http://www.perp.com.nyud.net:8090/whale/av/whale-mid.mov
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Isn't anyone worried about the poor suffering toads ?
they must be in great pain until they burst.
they should just Zantec-75 the pond to keep the suffering to a minimum.
AlMax wrote:

I'm sure Pamela Sue Anderson Lee would be if she knew. She was on TV this morning (repeat of last night) slamming Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for driving for KFC because of the way KFC's supplier kills their chickens.
I think the peroxide must be soaking thru her skull.
Doug
Doug Sams wrote:

morning (repeat of last night) slamming Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for driving for KFC because of the way KFC's supplier kills their chickens.

It must be mixing with the silicone from here implants.

As the resident chicken man, I must say I do not, nor ever will, care how KFC (or anyone else) kills their chickens. As long as the chicken is dead, fried and crispy on my plate, I am quite happy. Shoot 'em, stomp 'em, twist their little heads off...I don't care.
Maybe that Earnhardt fella turned down some inappropriate advance of hers?
--
Tweak
Chicken=vegetable with legs