OT - For those that like political discussion on rmr - you can even discuss religion with this one

Brian McDermott wrote:

But somewhere along the line those two colors of bugs had to branch genetically. That's the point, how did they do that. The pressures that then favored one or the other are beside the point. HOW did they change their appearance.
<whack original>

<sigh>
Bugs had both tan, and green genes. Some bugs had dominant green genes, and some bugs had dominant tan genes. Grass dies. Green bugs (with the dominant green gene) get eaten. Tan bugs (with the dominant tan gene) survive. Over several generations, tan bugs reproduce like nobody's business. Every once in a while, a bug with a dominant green gene is produced through the activities of these amorous insects. It is promptly eaten. Green gene is watered down in the gene pool through successive generations until it withers away completely.
Disappears. Gone. Bye.
Fin.
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
Dan Cox wrote:

Does everybody in Your family look the same? Do They all have the same color eyes? Do they have the same hair color? Are they all the same height and weight?
How did Your family change their appearance?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Dave, allow me to offer more proof of your solid logic to Dan the man.
Pops = 5' 10" brown eyes, medium build, brown hair, requires vision correction and pasty white skin
Ma = 5' 8" blue eyes, slim, brown hair, requires corrected vision and dark/red skin(read as native)
Sis = 5' 10" brown eyes, slim, corrected vision and pasty white skin
Brutha = 6' 2" brown eyes, blonde hair, large build, NEVER needed corrected vision(me envious), pasty white skin
Me = 5' 11" green eyes, medium build, legally blind(cannot even walk with out goggles), zero hair :) and dark skinned.
The common denominator in the Novak clan....ALL of us have been in trouble at one time or another for being goofy bastards :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
My Mom slept with the milkman...(;>]
My Mom slept with the milkman...(;>]

Yea. They proved that on The Simpsons. Remember the 3 eyed fish?
I think we are mutating ourselves with all this wirless rf stuff... we will become borg.... we will assimilate ourselves.. there will be no resistance..
shockie B )

Phil Stein wrote:

You forgot about Tamacco!
Tomacco. http://www.thesimpsons.com/episode_guide/1105.htm
Blinky the fish. I saw him on a rear window decal on a car yesterday. he would have been better on a classic T-Bird (turn signals blinked like him). http://www.emerchandise.com/product/BUSMP0008/s.OpqgL97X
"Dave Grayvis" < snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net> wrote in message
Dan Cox wrote:

Then what would we eat? Surely not your immediate family!
Bill Sullivan
"What if you were starving to death and the only food you had was me?" - Slick
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

I eat cows not amoebas.
Dan Cox wrote:

You cook the cows first to kill the amoebas. Otherwise you would get a nasty case of dysentary.
Bill Sullivan

What state are you from? Here in PA, we are naturally clean and do not smell.

Same here as it's always warm enough to go down to the crick.
; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com

The crick freezes here so we have to use water heaters and indoor plumbing. ;-)
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:54:33 -0500, Phil Stein

Yeah, that's what I heard about PA. Too bad. Here in Ohio, we're "genetically clean"... No need for cricks...
Besides, we set ours on fire back in the 60's...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

That is only partly true. Pennsylvanians simply bottle their smell, and export it to other states in bottles labeled "beer".

We also do that with urine.
See.....when $DEITY was making all the animals...there were all these left over parts....seeing how $DEITY can not violate his own laws (can not create nor destroy matter) then $DEITY _had_ to do something with them....
I figure that $DEITY just smashed 'em all together and put it in a place $DEITY figured no one would find it. Kind of like a 3 year old hiding the broccoli in a glass of milk.
-Aaron